How much does red hair bring down this guy's rating?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
If you had this hair color would you dye it?

Definitely lol and i will get tan also

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Paul Danocel

red hair sucks ass for guys

His hair texture is really good. He would look great with black-brown hair

red hair sucks ass for guys
Maybe it's the other way around though. Most women don't like red hair on a guy but there has to be some small minority of women who have a fetish for it. Since red hair is very rare outside of the British Isles it could be a benefit for those guys since they're in short supply.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Maybe it's the other way around though. Most women don't like red hair on a guy but there has to be some small minority of women who have a fetish for it. Since red hair is very rare outside of the British Isles it could be a benefit for those guys since they're in short supply.
maybe auburn hair but i dont think orange-ish red hair. You literally have no eyebrows when you‘re ginger. My dad has auburn/reddish-light brown hair and it looks decent on him but if he would be a ginger with very pale skin, freckles and no eyebrows he would look shit.

Yeah but why would you aim for a small minority, you want wide appeal lol

maybe auburn hair but i dont think orange-ish red hair. You literally have no eyebrows when you‘re ginger. My dad has auburn/reddish-light brown hair and it looks decent on him but if he would be a ginger with very pale skin, freckles and no eyebrows he would look shit.
it's over for the gingercels. They get mogged by the auburnchads

Ginger hair makes every guy a 4/10 or below by default.