How much does side profile actually matter?

beniman

beniman

Platinum
So like I have a very good side profile (personally I would say cl) and a high mtn front.

Like it cant add to much to ur looks right bc sure im rly gl from the side but if they then go and see my front wont they just be dissapointed :forcedsmile:?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
So like I have a very good side profile (personally I would say cl) and a high mtn front.

Like it cant add to much to ur looks right bc sure im rly gl from the side but if they then go and see my front wont they just be dissapointed :forcedsmile:?

Post your side with your eyes blurred.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Post your side with your eyes blurred.
Does this work?

Snapchat 342942004

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and sportsmogger
it doesn't

• +1

To answer your question, neither front nor side is what matters the most IRL, it's your 3/4.

• +1
To answer your question, neither front nor side is what matters the most IRL, it's your 3/4.
3/4 rly? I think my 3/4 is rly good aswell its just my front thats lacking behind :lul: This pic is quite old but it will have to do

Snapchat 1665844200

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
0%

• +1
It matters because irl people see you in 3D

• +1