How much does side really matters

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Bronny looks mogger from the side but quite average from front
Screenshot 2024 07 03 15 04 33 885 comandroidchrome
IMG 20240703 151047

while LeBron has a decent side but used to mog the shit out of him from the front
NMAAHC 2016 164 13 001
Cf881490cc431797fa8b2094a56c1947

at the end Who do you think mogs?

jfl if u think hes average from front unless ur ragebait:forcedsmile:

Htn easy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, Brootal and 2 others
6’1 strong bones but not slums of africa ogrey

Easy htn imo but arguing over this is gay:feelsuhh:
i said from the front what does that have to do with his height

really not as much as people think, front and 3/4 is a lot more important

for example, when ur talking to someone they obv don't see ur side profile but front and/or 3/4

• +1
Reactions: goo25
really not as much as people think, front and 3/4 is a lot more important

for example, when ur talking to someone they obv don't see ur side profile but front and/or 3/4
yea but side still translates to the front

6’1 strong bones but not slums of africa ogrey

Easy htn imo but arguing over this is gay:feelsuhh:
Bro his face looks crushed and retarded, ur rating sucks balls

• +1
not always
mine Is an example, my recession Is visibile from the side but not from the front, but what i meant Is that people do not see you in 2d only side and front

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
the truth is most slayers I've seen have subhuman side. so it's not a necessary trait.

• Woah
Images 3
Images 4

i cba posting real life examples. but just to show some men with highest smvs oat. Notice how nothing in the side profile is conventionally talked of as "attractive" except maybe mandible. but when women think of sexy jawline they dont think about ur long ramus and forward growth or ideal gonial angle. they think about ur front profile "chiseledness". but regardless. a lot of the defining characteristics of a good side translates to a good front. but a shit front is a death sentence because 99%of the time shes gonna stare at ur front or 3/4

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
View attachment 3011725View attachment 3011726
i cba posting real life examples. but just to show some men with highest smvs oat. Notice how nothing in the side profile is conventionally talked of as "attractive" except maybe mandible. but when women think of sexy jawline they dont think about ur long ramus and forward growth or ideal gonial angle. they think about ur front profile "chiseledness". but regardless. a lot of the defining characteristics of a good side translates to a good front. but a shit front is a death sentence because 99%of the time shes gonna stare at ur front or 3/4
but pattinson has a decent side, all good apart from maxilla and di Caprio Is not good looking at all

It's important but not the side profile itself

Front profile is more important than side but if you have a fuckedup side it will affect your front as well. also people see you a lot of the times from the side or 3/4

• +1