How much does taking testosterone affect your natural protection in your teenage years?

retardpill

retardpill

Iron
I've been hearing people say not to do it as you can fuck up your testosterone production but how severe is it?

Just be on trt all your life, low dosage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Junko
They will make your dick look bigger dw abt it
I heard enclomephene keeps your balls the same size when on testosterone and keeps the natural T production so be maybe you can have both

I've been hearing people say not to do it as you can fuck up your testosterone production but how severe is it?
Same as every drug it depends wrong dose you take and how long for. You take heroin for 2 days in a small dose it wont throw your bodies equilibrim off too bad. You do 1 test injection it wont do anything. you blast and cruise going between 1gram and 200mg cruise for 10 years ur production will be shut down for a while and might take 1-2years to come bk fully.

I wouldnt do it now because u prob dont have enough money but its actually better to use anabolics in young years because ur body is more resilient to the health side effects. Those who say otherwise are just being politically correct.

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
Same as every drug it depends wrong dose you take and how long for. You take heroin for 2 days in a small dose it wont throw your bodies equilibrim off too bad. You do 1 test injection it wont do anything. you blast and cruise going between 1gram and 200mg cruise for 10 years ur production will be shut down for a while and might take 1-2years to come bk fully.

I wouldnt do it now because u prob dont have enough money but its actually better to use anabolics in young years because ur body is more resilient to the health side effects. Those who say otherwise are just being politically correct.
Would it be easy to get testosterone at 17? I feel like it would be better to start now than once I am fully done developing

Wouldn't I be losing out on 2 years of facial development?
I guess but facial development is luck of the draw anyway similiar to way some guys get super deep voice on steroids and some it barely gets deeper. Also u could end up getting too much facial development and end up too ogre.

Remember allong with the test ur also gna need to be able to get 5ar inhibitor (finasteride or dutasteride) for hairloss prevention. That blocks dht which is another reason I think you should wait untill 19-20 when dick for sure done growing.

• +1
Reactions: retardpill