How much does testosterone cypionate or test enanthate change your face?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I've seen people on Reddit saying that after they started taking testosterone, their faces became more masculine, with changes in their jawbone and brow ridge, giving them an overall more masculine appearance. If this is true, which is better for the best facial gains testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate? I know testosterone cypionate lasts longer in your system does that equal more facial growth, or do they not work at all for that?

• +1
Reactions: sandhog
i’m on 300mg test e and all i’m still completely recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23 and CoreSchizo
I've seen people on Reddit saying that after they started taking testosterone, their faces became more masculine, with changes in their jawbone and brow ridge, giving them an overall more masculine appearance. If this is true, which is better for the best facial gains testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate? I know testosterone cypionate lasts longer in your system does that equal more facial growth, or do they not work at all for that?
Only if ur face isnt fully developed

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
It’s not im still in puberty
give me checkmark cuz i just answered ur question

both testosterone cypionate and enanthate can be effective for achieving more masculine facial features

• +1
Solution
There is no difference between testosterone enanthate or cypionate besides the half life in the esters, you will yield the exact same results from both these esters.
I personally recommend pinning twice a week because both enanthate and cypionate has a half life of 3.5-5 days.

Testosterone in general will be beneficial for facial growth and overall growth, yes.

TL : DR - Pin twice a week no matter which ester, for stable levels and better results.

• +1