How much does the average zoomer "slay" in the West

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Average guys in 2024, the typical zoomer normies you see at school/college etc. 0 halos just within the standard deviations of face, height, and sociability

by slay I mean ability to date or fuck girls on a whim. What would their BC be in a year?

Last edited:
0 BC, 1 if they're lucky

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and 0S4MA
Average guys are incels. Only chads slay

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Achilles, Chadeep and 1 other person
Average guys are incels. Only chads slay
Not true. Foids fuck anyone for weed or drugs. Jfl if you still believe in Chad Only theory. Countless examples on this forum posted by members.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Average guys in 2024, the typical zoomer normies you see at school/college etc. 0 halos just within the standard deviations of face, height, and sociability

by slay I mean ability to date or fuck girls on a whim. What would their BC be in a year?
0-1

Not true. Foids fuck anyone for weed or drugs. Jfl if you still believe in Chad Only theory. Countless examples on this forum posted by members.
Outliers, average dude is an oofy doofy getting 0 action

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Klasik616
The average guy waits months to get sex from his girlfriend after waiting years to get a girl and Chad slays in the first date after going to a bar and staying in a hotel.

Definitely more than me

Idk about the whole west but in the United States probably 99% slay. It’s just too easy as a kid if you’re still in school or college. Whores here have sex with 20 nigas by age 12 I swear 😂

Idk about the whole west but in the United States probably 99% slay. It’s just too easy as a kid if you’re still in school or college. Whores here have sex with 20 nigas by age 12 I swear 😂
they only have sex with the gl guys not the normies

Only super NT guys and girls slay. Everyone else is sexless with TikTok brainrot.

they only have sex with the gl guys not the normies
Not true. I’m below human and managed to slay the Stacys that couldn’t get with the football team nd shiet. It depends where you are but in California at least there are just too many attractive girls and not all of them get what they want so they end up fucking sub human guys. Btw I had no chance with cheerleaders and shit like that I’m talking about the loner whores

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Not true. I’m below human and managed to slay the Stacys that couldn’t get with the football team nd shiet. It depends where you are but in California at least there are just too many attractive girls and not all of them get what they want so they end up fucking sub human guys. Btw I had no chance with cheerleaders and shit like that I’m talking about the loner whores
what about other zoomers in general

what about other zoomers in general
I have no idea. I did hear that kids are becoming more and more celibate by the day. Some stats show the average 21 year old is a virgin which is brutal as fuck. If you didn’t get laid in college there’s literally no hope college is peak slaying years even as a Down syndrome autist there will be a girl for you on campus somehere