How much does voice matter?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Deep voice checking in

a solid amount

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, Mateusz74, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Still counts but unless you sound like Gilbert Gottfried without comedianmaxxing, you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, IndianJock, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Still counts but unless you sound like Gilbert Gottfried without comedianmaxxing, you'll be fine.

Better to be 4/10 with a deep voice or a 4.5/10 with a normal voice?

A good voice is worth how many looks points?
You have to have an incredibly remarkable voice (top .001% ) for it to count. James Spader for example. An absolute Chad with his voice, especially in his prime.
Better to be 4/10 with a deep voice or a 4.5/10 with a normal voice?
4/10 imo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2846
Just Don't talk like a faggot and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
Almost as much as looks do. Deeper voice = more respect.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 1973, ChadPreet69 and 1 other person
Would happily lose 1psl point for deep voice ngl

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
accent is more important tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and cardiologist
You have to have an incredibly remarkable voice (top .001% ) for it to count. James Spader for example. An absolute Chad with his voice, especially in his prime.

4/10 imo

A lot of people have told me I have a good voice and have mentioned how deep it is.

But It’s almost all men though and no girl I’ve been with has mentioned it. So idk

Imo its one of those things like height which doesn't matter after a certain point, aslong as your voice isnt high pitched its not a problem, the deeper your voice is the better but it's not a failo if it's not super deep

accent is more important tbh.
Accent halos are huge. Imagine having a British or Australian accent while in American uni. Just be exotic and Just be memorable at play.
A lot of people have told me I have a good voice and have mentioned how deep it is.

But It’s almost all men though and no girl I’ve been with has mentioned it. So idk
Unless you're dating the girl, no girl is going to mention it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Absolutely not. Some women prefer one accent over another while a deep, masculine voice is essentially preferred by all women.

You’ve never seen American girls talk to an English guy before. It’s a huge plus. I’d rather be 5’8 with a British accent than 6’2 with an American accent.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
You’ve never seen American girls talk to an English guy before. It’s a huge plus. I’d rather 5’8 with a British accent than 6’2 with an American accent.
DFC7FA9F 4F77 4961 9AEE B2166202E7BE
D14B87E7 74D6 4C33 AE3A EBE2D19EE3B2
30E98B3A 83D8 49ED A2F3 7AFBB9267B97

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chaku, Deleted member 2846, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Large cope present in this thread

I have a masculine and deep voice and it's not like girls care once they've seen your face.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Must develop barry white voice at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
The voice should fit the face (i.e. harmony). Mine was once described as a 'deep bass voice' and I was pissed cuz it doesn't fit my personality/face at all. It's also annoying when people can't hear me in a conversation bc of how low it is. It's like how you can't even hear the bass player in a rock band.

You get shown more respect

Sean O' Pry legit has a beta american voice

So id say not as much but it definetley helps. My ex got turned on by my older bro's voice.

it has to be deep AND loud. mine is deep but i keep being asked to repeat myself/speak up.

You're Good unless it's Gilbert Godfrey tier