How much does your environment affect your bones? are genetics superior?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

30% English, 10% Scandinavian 50% Middle Eastern,
we all know that genetics play a very important role when it comes to your bones, but my question is, how much does your environment affect your bones? like I can get if you have mogger jaw genetics but all you eat is soft goyslop you won’t develop your genetically potential jaw.

we all know that genetics play a very important role when it comes to your bones, but my question is, how much does your environment affect your bones? like I can get if you have mogger jaw genetics but all you eat is soft goyslop you won’t develop your genetically potential jaw.
genetics will always overrule environmental factors,
but with that said, environmental factors are not entirely useless.

Environmental factors are more important IMO, think of a woman who has an eating disorder during preganancy even with good genetics the baby is cooked

I would guess almost noone would be recessed given perfect environment, also we would be 5cm or 10cm taller on average.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and TheLookInYourEyes
.For something like height, stress, diet, bodyfat, etc probably play a much greater role on the hormonal milieu/bones than you would think

One thing I'm not sure of though is if it is better to be fat and risk higher estrogen(and subsequently shorter growth period) or lean and have lower IGF-1
Anecdotally, some of the people I've seen with the thickest and most robust bones were former obeseitycels who lost weight after puberty, and it seems somewhat common for this to happen. I figure most obesecels have significantly elevated IGF-1 levels compared to someone less fat

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and noahwillascend
.For something like height, stress, diet, bodyfat, etc probably play a much greater role on the hormonal milieu/bones than you would think

One thing I'm not sure of though is if it is better to be fat and risk higher estrogen(and subsequently shorter growth period) or lean and have lower IGF-1
Anecdotally, some of the people I've seen with the thickest and most robust bones were former obeseitycels who lost weight after puberty, and it seems somewhat common for this to happen. I figure most obesecels have significantly elevated IGF-1 levels compared to someone less fat
I second this, I was obese throughout the majority of my puberty (leanmaxxed around late 15 years old) and I’d say I’ve got great bones .

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Environmental factors are more important IMO, think of a woman who has an eating disorder during preganancy even with good genetics the baby is cooked
Saying, the baby was carried to term absolutely fine. Mother had great health. What about environmental factors you’re exposed to?

10% max. niggers in africa drink 1L of water a year and eat cow shit and be 7'0 tall

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Saying, the baby was carried to term absolutely fine. Mother had great health. What about environmental factors you’re exposed to?
Kid needs to be properly breastfed for many years. And then eat non harmful diet or be genetically resilient to harmful diet.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend