How much drinking makes you an alcoholic

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
At what point is one an alcoholic? How much drinking makes one reach the point of addiction?

When u look like this guy it's over

Is it just be or do sometimes nasolabial folds fake the appearance of zygos
I'd rather not have a zygos than have folds ngl. They look disgusting guy killed his skin by alcohol abuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
At what point is one an alcoholic? How much drinking makes one reach the point of addiction?
If you drink alcohol after college it's over for you. Alcohol is by far the biggest looksmin out there and it affects your testosterone and sexual performance. Fucks up your collagen, makes you bloated, it does not have a SINGLE benefit that makes it worth consuming. Not to mention it drains your wallet.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, sergeant blackpill and volcelfatcel
Just use phenibut instead. Since I quit alcohol, I have been using phenibut and I have had a MUCH easier time cutting body fat, adhering to caloric deficit, sleeping better, not being hungover, better collagen, etc.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Just use phenibut instead. Since I quit alcohol, I have been using phenibut and I have had a MUCH easier time cutting body fat, adhering to caloric deficit, sleeping better, not being hungover, better collagen, etc.
Does phenibut give you the feeling of alcohol or no? And how long is shipping from nootropics depot do you know by chance? Might cop rn tbh

Does phenibut give you the feeling of alcohol or no? And how long is shipping from nootropics depot do you know by chance? Might cop rn tbh
It's basically dry alcohol, like all the other antiepileptics like pregabalin and carbamazepine. Garbage drug that doesn't even feel good.
If you have to ask then you probably have a problem.

It's basically dry alcohol, like all the other antiepileptics like pregabalin and carbamazepine. Garbage drug that doesn't even feel good.
If you have to ask then you probably have a problem.
Very interesting. And yeah I’m probably becoming an alcoholic.

Heavy Alcohol Use:
For men, consuming more than 4 drinks on any day or more than 14 drinks per week. For women, consuming more than 3 drinks on any day or more than 7 drinks per week.

People don’t realize just how little alcohol is considered heavy/binge drinking because it’s been deemed an acceptable drug by society.

I think you’re an alcoholic when you lose control and alcohol effects your relationships and job. Being an alcoholic has more to do with alcohol ruining your life than how much you drink. That’s why the term binge drinker exists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581
Heavy Alcohol Use:
For men, consuming more than 4 drinks on any day or more than 14 drinks per week. For women, consuming more than 3 drinks on any day or more than 7 drinks per week.

People don’t realize just how little alcohol is considered heavy/binge drinking because it’s been deemed an acceptable drug by society.

I think you’re an alcoholic when you lose control and alcohol effects your relationships and job. Being an alcoholic has more to do with alcohol ruining your life than how much you drink. That’s why the term binge drinker exists.
Thank you. From now on I will only drink on a Friday night and limit my intake. Thank you for sharing that information.