How much fat could I lose on a 1000 calorie deficit + 500 mg test + clenbuterol cycle of 2 weeks within one month?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
american psycho GIF

Blud is still 15+ bodyfat.

I lost 7 pounds in a week with just the diet. Don’t take test you’re a fucking kid. You’re gonna fuck your hormones completely
youre a coper

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 43403
Depends how fat u are.
If ur fat then easily u can lose 5lb in 2 weeks, hell cam even be closer to 10, but a lot of water and muscle.

Just the deficit is 14k cals, which is about 4lbs, but u will most likely lose 2lb fat, 2lb muscle, the test might save some muscle idk

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I lost 7 pounds in a week with just the diet. Don’t take test you’re a fucking kid. You’re gonna fuck your hormones completely
im 20 we are good.

thats probably glycogen and water weight you are losing im interested in what comes after the first week.

Depends how fat u are.
If ur fat then easily u can lose 5lb in 2 weeks, hell cam even be closer to 10, but a lot of water and muscle.

Just the deficit is 14k cals, which is about 4lbs, but u will most likely lose 2lb fat, 2lb muscle, the test might save some muscle idk
clen is also anti-catabolic so we will see.

face > muscles dumbass
Roids don't ruin your Face if you don't use them for a long time just do 2 cycles and you're already bigger than every natty lifter on planet earth

I'm was literally given HGH since I was 5 still no Acne

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Roids don't ruin your Face if you don't use them for a long time just do 2 cycles and you're already bigger than every natty lifter on planet earth

I'm was literally given HGH since I was 5 still no Acne
eh true I did 1 cycle only to reach my natty peak in 6 months

ironically no face acne but I had ab/chest/back acne

• +1
Reactions: kovacs and Deleted member 43403
eh true I did 1 cycle only to reach my natty peak in 6 months

ironically no face acne but I had ab/chest/back acne
i have the same plan. i will cut very aggressively until reaching about 12 percent then build myself up again to at-least a palatable amount of muscle.

on roids i should be able to cut very aggressively and i dont mind losing a bit of muscle

Last edited:
im 20 we are good.

thats probably glycogen and water weight you are losing im interested in what comes after the first week.
True it was mainly water weight. Next two weeks I lost a further 3. Gotta keep up strength training though