How much gh and protien is lost in one coom per night

iam good boy

iam good boy

Fucking hate everything I'm deformed
I cant stoping touching my dick and even saw mofokin rameriz in dreams many times in one dream i thought it was real and screamed because niggor will kill me

Anyway how much of the shit will i lose in cooming and how to stop it

You want to limit growth hormone after puberty

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
Nofap won't make you taller 😭

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Same bidelt as me and I'm 9 inches taller brutal. Are you actually the gook in that rate thread
No fuck you

Bro Do you even think i will live if i was that gook i will cut my neck vein with knife if i was that gook

Btw im 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
No fuck you

Bro Do you even think i will live if i was that gook i will cut my neck vein with knife if i was that gook

Btw im 18
Nigga is 18 thinking nofap will make him taller. I actually just felt bad when I saw that thread jfl that dude is ugly as fuck

• So Sad
Nigga is 18 thinking nofap will make him taller. I actually just felt bad when I saw that thread jfl that dude is ugly as fuck
So i can coom i know i will never grow taller but my brother is 6feet2 and reach that height at 19 fuckin nigger mofo played cricket meanwhile i rot inside my home and sleep more than 13+hours and constantly seeing fuckin rameriz in dream like i want to pay bills

Please someone help and im going to collage shit in next month 13 and about to get the hardest moggs in my life

So i can coom i know i will never grow taller but my brother is 6feet2 and reach that height at 19 fuckin nigger mofo played cricket meanwhile i rot inside my home and sleep more than 13+hours and constantly seeing fuckin rameriz in dream like i want to pay bills

Please someone help and im going to collage shit in next month 13 and about to get the hardest moggs in my life
Your threads are borderline schizo. You are average height and every thread is about heightmaxxing my nigga you don't have it that bad. 99% chance you just have different genes to your brother and it's not environment. I'm 6'7 and my lifestyle 13-17 was complete shit no sleep bad food ect

• Woah
Your threads are borderline schizo. You are average height and every thread is about heightmaxxing my nigga you don't have it that bad. 99% chance you just have different genes to your brother and it's not environment. I'm 6'7 and my lifestyle 13-17 was complete shit no sleep bad food ect
6feet 7 damn bro mogger

I think i should end my life 3years ago in that incident

Then stop complaining. I’m 5 8 with 17” bideloitd
Mann i want increase i want know every knowledge of increase height in the earth and i want to combine some with other and researching to end the manletisam

Mann i want increase i want know every knowledge of increase height in the earth and i want to combine some with other and researching to end the manletisam
How can I cope with 5 8 and 17 shoulders

stole this text from private scientology archives you wont find it anywhere online you shouldn't ejaculate as a teenager unless it's a very special occasion like having sex but never jerk off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back