How much growth can I expect if I blast HGH at bone age 17.5

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Title. 5'6" and 16 but bone age is older. And which variant of HGH should I buy and from where or is it useless by now?

Depends, you might grow an inch or not grow at all. I suggest getting your growth plates checked before you spend hundreds on something that might not show any results, especially since your bone age is already 17.5

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 5583
Depends, you might grow an inch or not grow at all. I suggest getting your growth plates checked before you spend hundreds on something that might not show any results, especially since your bone age is already 17.5
They're somewhat open but about to fuse, doc said I'll get maybe an extra cm if I used it and not more, not sure if I should believe him. Although spine plates are likely comfortably open.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Mateusz74
They're somewhat open but about to fuse, doc said I'll get maybe an extra cm if I used it and not more, not sure if I should believe him. Although spine plates are likely comfortably open.
If they’re even slightly open, hop on an AI asap. Use hgh and u can get some growth mostly in the spine.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, je3oe, BasedSpinelet257 and 1 other person
how did u check ur bone age btw, just asked ur local doctor for an x-ray?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
If they’re even slightly open, hop on an AI asap. Use hgh and u can get some growth mostly in the spine.
Do I need to get a blood test before and during to check estrogen and IGF1? My IGF1 levels are around 314 ng/ml. And does the brand of GH matter? I think I'll use aromasin for the AI.
how did u check ur bone age btw, just asked ur local doctor for an x-ray?
Yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Mateusz74
Do I need to get a blood test before and during to check estrogen and IGF1? My IGF1 levels are around 314 ng/ml. And does the brand of GH matter? I think I'll use aromasin for the AI.

Yes.
No u don’t need to since u know where ur base igf1 levels are. @nelson knows where to buy hgh. Legit hgh is difficult to source and is usually underdosed

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 5583
No u don’t need to since u know where ur base igf1 levels are. @nelson knows where to buy hgh. Legit hgh is difficult to source and is usually underdosed
Or instead of all this hassle should I just get LL instead of even bothering? I'm not gonna grow much anyway and I can reach about 5'10 with LL although I could be closer to my goal and lengthen more which is definitely a plus.

Idk if ai is the move bc estrogen is very important hormone in men. I’m spending 1k on heightmaxxing /framemaxx/bonemax this summer and I’m still contemplating what to do I might just go with mk677

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You could very well grow at 17.5 bone age with AI and GH. You risk being disproportionate with LL on top of the recovery time. The studies I’ve seen showed no adverse effects other than transiently reduced bone mass on AI that recovered soon after the treatment was stopped. I say you have much more to gain than to lose, and growth plates appear to close on an x-ray faster than they do histologically.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 5583
You could very well grow at 17.5 bone age with AI and GH. You risk being disproportionate with LL on top of the recovery time. The studies I’ve seen showed no adverse effects other than transiently reduced bone mass on AI that recovered soon after the treatment was stopped. I say you have much more to gain than to lose, and growth plates appear to close on an x-ray faster than they do histologically.
What does the last sentence really mean ? Like if growth plate just look recently closed on an xray they could still be open ?

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
What does the last sentence really mean ? Like if growth plate just look recently closed on an xray they could still be open ?
Yes. If you’d like, I can try to find the papers that state this. Recent unions don’t mean they’re completely closed.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Yes. If you’d like, I can try to find the papers that state this. Recent unions don’t mean they’re completely closed.
Hole up this is a huge life fuel. Yesteryear (the year before this one idk how to say I ain't a native speaker lol ) I had an xray and my plates were still open. I will only have access to chemicals in like 4 months when I move to germany. Is there a chance to heightmax ?

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
YES DO IT DONT FUCKING REGRET IT. I read another study that height is supposed to cease TWO YEARS after your last growth of 10mm within 5 months. Just because you aren’t actively growing at a noticeable degree doesn’t mean that the plates are completely ossified yet either.

Some sources also claim that GH barely has an effect on non deficient individuals, especially at this age, is that true?

Some sources also claim that GH barely has an effect on non deficient individuals, especially at this age, is that true?
I'm sure there may be some conditions that limit sensitivity and response to GH, but odds are that it's not the average person. I feel like ANYONE between the ages of 13-19 should at least give it a shot. With AI, the potential only gets greater. Adolescents with idiopathic short stature are by definition not GH deficient, and most of them respond just fine to treatment.