How much hairfall is normal?

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
If I only run through my hair with my hands loosely I catch roughly 40-50 hairs per day, but if I clench them and pull a little then it's like double the amount. Today it was even 120 after skeeming through my hair and pulling.
This is ongoing for a long time, but my hairline is still the same and I weirdly don't seem to experience any loss of density in my hair either. On the Internet it's said that it might be normal to lose up to 150 hairs per day without it being baldness.
Should I be concerned?

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
50-100 while brushing is normal
and 100 hairs a day is normal too

and dont pull ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
balding doesn't happen through shedding, balding people tend to shed normal amounts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, PsychoH, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
If I only run through my hair with my hands loosely I catch roughly 40-50 hairs per day, but if I clench them and pull a little then it's like double the amount. Today it was even 120 after skeeming through my hair and pulling.
This is ongoing for a long time, but my hairline is still the same and I weirdly don't seem to experience any loss of density in my hair either. On the Internet it's said that it might be normal to lose up to 150 hairs per day without it being baldness.
Should I be concerned?
all the stuff to cure hair is all cope, first of all you have to apply it for the rest of your life if you want to maintain what's left on your scalp ( not to mention it doesn't work on everybody)
second, many medications will cause ED, High Estrogen, Low test and it will make you depressed asf

just let it go or get a hair transplant

Last edited:
  • +1
balding doesn't happen through shedding, balding people tend to shed normal amounts.
Meaning I am fine? I don't have any bald or thinning spots and cannot see my scalp trough the hair

Depends on hair density. If you are visibily balding and you lose 100 hairs a day, you will be bald in few months. On the other hand if you have full head of hair with good density, that's normal.

• +1
they will still put you on fin after the transplant or you'll continue balding.
I'd rather go bald than to worry about erectile dysfunction and being an estrogenic male

I can't give up my high Libido and T for some hair no thanks

Depends on hair density. If you are visibily balding and you lose 100 hairs a day, you will be bald in few months. On the other hand if you have full head of hair with good density, that's normal.
Thanks for the answer 👍

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
I'd rather go bald than to worry about erectile dysfunction and being an estrogenic male

you're more likely to suffer a pulmonary embolism and die this year than get ED from fin.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Funnyunenjoyer1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Spergi