How much hardmaxxing can you get without looking COMPLETELY FAKE?

JammyCel

JammyCel

Banned
I was wondering this for a while. What hardmaxxes make you look fake, and how many hardmaxxes does it take to look fake.
I was considering getting these hardmaxxes at the same time

1. Bimax, this will be used to fix my side profile and overall jaw, because of the malloclusion i have it will fix symmetry, my lips. chin, maxilla, and add forward growth.

2. PEEK implants along with bimax, I hope to get mandibular implants + cheekbone implants during the bimax which is possible.

3. I would like chin implants, to fix my narrow chin.

So two questions. Would these make me uncanny?

And what surgeries look super uncanny?

PS. thank you for interacting with my thread

get this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, Surgerymaxxer1998, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
I was wondering this for a while. What hardmaxxes make you look fake, and how many hardmaxxes does it take to look fake.

1. Bimax, this will be used to fix my side profile and overall jaw, because of the malloclusion i have it will fix symmetry, my lips. chin, maxilla, and add forward growth.

2. PEEK implants along with bimax, I hope to get mandibular implants + cheekbone implants during the bimax which is possible.

View attachment 3178604

u will just be a normie cuck who hardmaxxed , u still have the same genes, u never changed you merely just put on a mask...you're a disgusting abomination and if u ever have a kid he'll be even worse JFL stupid normie:blackpill::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

View attachment 3178604

It really depends bro theres no specific answer to this questin cuz it depends on the surgery itself i can only get a single surgery and get a nosejob but if it looks uncanny and fake on me normies will be able to tell so yh js research the best however id stick to only 2 MAX 3 surgeries any more is very risky and u do not wanna get botched