How much have I norwooded in 5 years?

M

MilkoShoes

Iron

Long hair was 2014/2015 and short hair 2020. As you can see I've always had a very high hairline so it gives me hope that maybe I'm not norwooding.

NWitsover

• WTF
Reactions: MilkoShoes
More opinions please

You haven't
longer hair suits you better tho

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and MilkoShoes
It doesn’t look like it’s gotten worse at all. Advice: measure your hairline from your nasion every few months to see if it’s actually receding. I thought mine was for so long and I was stressing about it until I started measuring it and saw no change—was all in my head.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MilkoShoes
Its the same

• +1
No recession

• +1
You are clearly in the early stages of receeding. You can tell by the frontal locks on the right side of the picture. I had a veru similar pattern into my late 20s (NW2) and was NW3 around my 30s.

You are clearly in the early stages of receeding. You can tell by the frontal locks on the right side of the picture. I had a veru similar pattern into my late 20s (NW2) and was NW3 around my 30s.
Damn man, are you tryna ascend rn in your 40's?

What pic do you mean? I haven't had any recession since the pics were taken over 5 years ago

You haven't
longer hair suits you better tho
no it fucking doesn't

op trust me you look way better with short hair. Just cut for a while n you'll look great
^ I mean bf%

• +1
Run curtains game and shave that shitty beard. Do something with those "tired eyes", you look like you are high.

• +1