How much have I realistically looksminned myself?

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
For one year, maybe slightly longer, there has been an autistic amount of times (75% of weekends) where I would drink once a week to the point of getting autistically blackout drunk or at the very least very drunk (10-18 alcoholic drinks in one night). Likely some form of mild alcoholism.

I’m 19 now and want to start prioritising looksmaxxing, how brutal is the damage likely to be? My skin somehow seems to be average, and my diet for the last few months has consisted primarily of red meats and eggs (also bread too though).

Is it over?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
For one year, maybe slightly longer, there has been an autistic amount of times (75% of weekends) where I would drink once a week to the point of getting autistically blackout drunk or at the very least very drunk (10-18 alcoholic drinks in one night). Likely some form of mild alcoholism.

I’m 19 now and want to start prioritising looksmaxxing, how brutal is the damage likely to be? My skin somehow seems to be average, and my diet for the last few months has consisted primarily of red meats and eggs (also bread too though).

Is it over?
want me to imagine what u look like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and nathan
70102.jpg

it takes years for alcoholism to hurt your body. If you stop now, the damage will be minimal

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Over for you