How much height can you fraud with shoe inserts (in normal shoes) without raising suspicion?

Xylmaxxing

Xylmaxxing

Iron
Just plain shoe inserts paired with normal shoes (not those autistic freakishly large ones).
How much height can you fraud wearing those in public without getting caught?

I'm not talking about blowing your cover due to the big height difference after you take of the shoes, just the time you wear them while you're wearing them, if it looks uncanny or not, etc.

Everyone wears shoes which add like 1 inch height anyway, so leaving that out. I'm only talking about the height of the insoles.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
3 inches easily. I'm 6'4" and once frauded to 6'7" with logger boots, but they were uncomfortable so I stopped wearing them. The one time I did wear them, people were staring a lot more than usual, a girl even told me I looked like a giant.

But you can get comfortable nike shoes that have 3 inch heel elevation.

• +1
Just plain shoe inserts paired with normal shoes (not those autistic freakishly large ones).

I'm not talking about blowing your cover due to the big height difference after you take of the shoes, just the time you wear them while you're wearing them, if it looks uncanny or not, etc.

Everyone wears shoes which add like 1 inch height anyway, so leaving that out. I'm only talking about the height of the insoles.
1.5 inches at most. I’m 5’11 with af1s+1.5 inch height boosters and I still get heightmogged

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
3 inches easily. I'm 6'4" and once frauded to 6'7" with logger boots, but they were uncomfortable so I stopped wearing them. The one time I did wear them, people were staring a lot more than usual, a girl even told me I looked like a giant.

How? 3 inches ur heel is gonna stick out and u can’t walk properly in normal shoes

6'4+ looks uncanny asf you don't need to fraud.

1.5 inches at most. I’m 5’11 with af1s+1.5 inch height boosters and I still get heightmogged
So Airmax 97 (which gives 1.5 inch) + 1.5 inch insoles= ~3 inch extra height?

Will wearing inserts with long shoes like airmax 97 look uncanny? like would the heel look extra elevated or smth?

• +1
How? 3 inches ur heel is gonna stick out and u can’t walk properly in normal shoes
That's what I bought, it has an elevated heel but it fits with the style of the boot:

In the TV show Supernatural, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki had boots like that to fit with the style of their characters and it also made them appear much taller.

i fraud inch and a half

Am I allowed 2?
youre allowed to do whatever you want jfl but the question you asked was how much in normal shoes to not look uncanny, so the answer to that is 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: sb23

when u are tall asf like that (at least more than your friends) nobody is going to notice. i cant see the difference between 6'3 and 6'6. but 5'8 to 5'11 is huge

when u are tall asf like that (at least more than your friends) nobody is going to notice. i cant see the difference between 6'3 and 6'6. but 5'8 to 5'11 is huge
I wasn't actually talking about the sudden difference people will notice in your height after you put on/take off shoes. I'm talking about whether the shoes themselves would look strange/uncanny

anything more than 2 inches is uncanny
5'10" barefoot I fraud 6'-6'1" and I larp 6'2

Im frauding 3 inches everyone thinks I got a growth spurt this summer