How much height do you think is this guy losing due to posture?

spark

spark

Kraken
DeformedSUBHUMAN

not enough to decrease SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lolcel, ovosoundszn and 2 others
2-3 inches

1.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Half an inch.

That little? Seems like his hyperlordosis is quite massive.
It is, but it isn't really bringing him down. Typically the most height gain comes from severe nerd neck.

wtf? That much?
I think 2 would probably be its max but he could probably get a decent gain in height if he corrects his posture

I think 2 would probably be its max but he could probably get a decent gain in height if he corrects his posture
Damn, if this is true it's lifefuel for my 5'8 midget height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Damn, if this is true it's lifefuel for my 5'8 midget height
At your height, an inch increase could drop the chance of women rejecting you by a milestone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
At your height, an inch increase could drop the chance of women rejecting you by a milestone
I fucking hope I gain some more height tbh. I'm 18 and I've never really had a growth spurt it was always gradual and slow af. Reached 170cm at 15, and now I'm about 173. Idk if my posture is that bad tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6785
I fucking hope I gain some more height tbh. I'm 18 and I've never really had a growth spurt it was always gradual and slow af. Reached 170cm at 15, and now I'm about 173. Idk if my posture is that bad tho tbh
I hope you can too bro, all I can say is try everything. Maximise your posture, get a checkup at the doctors to see if your growthplates are open and start looking at heightmaxxing threads that are on here. Do you wear lifts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
I hope you can too bro, all I can say is try everything. Maximise your posture, get a checkup at the doctors to see if your growthplates are open and start looking at heightmaxxing threads that are on here. Do you wear lifts?
Idk, bro. I feel like my family and everyone will think I'm an even bigger weirdo than I already am if I start abusing HGH or some shit tbh. But, yes right now I'm wearing standard lifts because I'm wearing winter boots because it's cold here rn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: spark
what lifts do you recommend?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and forwardgrowth
Damn thats a huge height boost. Will it look too obvious? what is your current height out of curiosity? I have tried lifts but these seem much better!
heres a video on it where the guy literally has no socks on and has ankles showing and it doesn't look obvious at all. now imagine wearing black socks and jeans/pants that cover your ankles, would literally be unnoticable, would look like any other standard trainer.
the videos convince me that these are god tier elevator shoes
My height is 5"11, but everyone in my area is super tall so i'm trying to appear above average height
i'll message u about these lifts when they arrive and give you my personal thoughts

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth
He's shaped like the number 3, so I'll go with that

More like 2 tbh

heres a video on it where the guy literally has no socks on and has ankles showing and it doesn't look obvious at all. now imagine wearing black socks and jeans/pants that cover your ankles, would literally be unnoticable, would look like any other standard trainer.
My height is 5"11, but everyone in my area is super tall so i'm trying to appear above average height
i'll message u about these lifts when they arrive and give you my personal thoughts

make a thread when they arrive, i was planning on buying some from the same brand too

• +1
1.5" at the absolute most

me too and please do man! Are you in a nordic country?