How much height gain can you expect from aromasin and hgh at 16

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
How much height can you expect to gain at 16 by injecting 5ius a day and taking aromasin for someone hit puberty at a normal age

6-8 inches

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
6-8 inches
Really I would have a lot less I'm 5,8 and my goal height with heightmaxxing is 5,10 don't even most midgets who start way earlier only grow like 8 inches

Try to testosteronemax by perfecting your diet, sleep & stress levels as they're more importante.

depends on money genetics and dosage

Try to testosteronemax by perfecting your diet, sleep & stress levels as they're more importante.
I need to do that for face gains anyway just have to make sure estrogen stays low

Could become 6ft atleast at the very end of puberty with consistency and posturemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Not anything past your genetic blueprint
Then why do people who get acromegaly get so tall also I know south korea used to give hgh to young athletes to make then grow taller and they produced a 7,1 boxer

Could become 6ft atleast at the very end of puberty with consistency and posturemaxxing
I hope so but as long as I get 5,9 , 5,10 it should be fine my posture already pretty good but I might be able to gain a little bit from it

Then why do people who get acromegaly get so tall also I know south korea used to give hgh to young athletes to make then grow taller and they produced a 7,1 boxer
not true, acromelgy people do not get tall at all that’s gigantism and that’s due to dna methylation and igf1 levels you’ll never be able to recreate while their hormones are also surpesssed due to the insane gland

No for late bloomers yeah, ur 16
Most people in my class are about my height if the shorter tho I might be possible my class is just full of short kids

Even if you would stay at 5'8" it would be fine, 5'8" is not 5'3".
True its not over at 5,8 but 5,10 is where under it takes away your attractiveness and above it starts to add imo

True its not over at 5,8 but 5,10 is where under it takes away your attractiveness and above it starts to add imo
I think below 5'8" is where it gets hard in the west. Girls turn their heads when they see a 5'18" Chad walking past, but they won't even look away from their phone when a tall 6'3" average Joe Schmoe comes along. Sure, height and looks are the best combination, but if you can't get along well in all areas of life with a height of 5'8", something else must be fundamentally wrong.

But being very short, noticeably short as a man is just brutal in all aspects of life, not just women. I always feel pretty shitty when I see a 5'3" guy because I know exactly what his life is like.

Depends wether your growth plates are open or closed.

And if they are open how far they are open.

When did you stop growing?

Depends wether your growth plates are open or closed.

And if they are open how far they are open.

When did you stop growing?
I don't know when I stopped growing as I haven't measured often till recently but I think I've grow 1 inch or 2inchs in last year

Is 200g of protein a day enough if I'm also gymcelling
That, I'd need to monitor your body, so I don't know. It sounds like a good amount but ultimately I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800