how much hiit daily required for levcel??

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
i already do 30 minutes trampoline and will run probably 3-5km daily

how much hiit to destroy all fat left over and get down to 12%

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and RoundHouse
i miss having a trampoline ngl

was awesome doing frontflips on it

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Both those things arent high intensity training man. Do short bursts of intense exercise and rest till recovery man.

• +1
Both those things arent high intensity training man. Do short bursts of intense exercise and rest till recovery man.
ik i am planning on doing these

how many should i do daily?

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
gpp work is fun i bought a loadable kettlebell recently. sometimes on days off from lifting i do gpp mini workouts involving kb swings, kb upright rows, hitting a bag and step ups.

• Love it
gpp work is fun i bought a loadable kettlebell recently. sometimes on days off from lifting i do gpp mini workouts involving kb swings, kb upright rows, hitting a bag and step ups.
im not looking for muscle mass yet

thats phase 2

rn its debloating adn leanimaxxing thats the majority of phase one the way logistics are running atm

I had a trampoline it was really fun, do you have fun jumping on the trampoline lev?

ik i am planning on doing these

how many should i do daily?

Depends I do 15 minutes of high intensity training a day and lift 5 times a week so I basically use it as my warmup man.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove

low iq
it’s all about calories
eat less than you expend
find out your tdee
eat less than your tdee and boom, you’re in a caloric deficit and you will lose weight

• +1
Meanwhile Zyzz never did any cardio at all and was down at 10% bodyfat

How fucking retarded do you have to be to be on a deficit and not lift weights, Its like taking a shit and not peeing even though you have to pee, and coming back 10 mins later and then peeing. Like fucking hell man, you're a noobie you'll gain basically the same amount of muscle on a deficit as you would on a maintenance or surplus, the only difference is recovery. You're wasting so much time, the human body is more advanced than you think, it can multitask the same way you can shit and pee at the same time, you can build muscle and lose fat. Suit yourself and your lazy ass. When it comes to actually getting low bf, what worked for me is just eating whole foods, they fill you up and are super low calories. 1lbs of broccoli ≈ 130 calories and mix that with some chicken or meat and bum your full for the next 5 hours, rinse and repeat for about a month and you'll lose alot of weight and not feel that hungry either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
You utter coper, eat less instead of wasting like 2 hours daily on cardio to lose like 600 calories
But i am mirin plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
You utter coper, eat less instead of wasting like 2 hours daily on cardio to lose like 600 calories
But i am mirin plan
Those 2 hours could be used for sum sick muscle gains instead bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
deficit...

Lift, run. Walking is good for burning cals.

HIIT is a meme...

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly