how much hollow jaw ascend person?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
one psl?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Depends on who you ask. Irl standards, jaw is life, look at majority of celebrities who are considered attractive. Most of them have what incels would call eye failo, yet they still slay.

Here, bones can probably only save you. So about one point maybe max.

Depends on who you ask. Irl standards, jaw is life, look at majority of celebrities who are considered attractive. Most of them have what incels would call eye failo, yet they still slay.

Here, bones can probably only save you. So about one point maybe max.
Last time I had lean face when I was 16 and I remember I got a lot of attention. Im now trying to go back to that old look by losing 5 kg in month and one week. Wish me luck nigga. I really want ascend. I dont give shit if I look skeleton. Ist better than being chubby lean fat.

• +1
Last time I had lean face when I was 16 and I remember I got a lot of attention. Im now trying to go back to that old look by losing 5 kg in month and one week. Wish me luck nigga. I really want ascend.
I will wish you luck, but it seems like you already know the answer. I'd advice you to take it slow, prioritize your health over looking pretty. Once you take precaution, ascension will naturally follow.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I will wish you luck, but it seems like you already know the answer. I'd advice you to take it slow, prioritize your health over looking pretty. Once you take precaution, ascension will naturally follow.
Yeah but im losing weight via sport/cardio. Im not starving myself to death like other do. That should be healthy? Rightt?

• +1