How much importance can you attribute to 'effort' when it comes to inceldom?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Why should you have to 'try' to get laid, seems like a gigaincel trait to me

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
little to none

• Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
Tagging slayers @PearlHandledDeck how much did you have to 'try' to loose ur Virginity

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I didn’t try hard to lose my virginity but that’s why I lost it late

I tried a lot after that, not in the sense of putting in a ton of effort with one girl, but partying all the time/good pictures on online dating and always thinking of witty shit to message + learning game and that’s when I slayed a lot. Got laid from cold approaches a couple times too but not as often

I don’t slay nearly as much anymore and it’s cause I’m too lazy to do any of those things. I would never “try” in a betabuxx type of way though

I didn’t try hard to lose my virginity but that’s why I lost it late

I tried a lot after that, not in the sense of putting in a ton of effort with one girl, but partying all the time/good pictures on online dating and always thinking of witty shit to message + learning game and that’s when I slayed a lot. Got laid from cold approaches a couple times too but not as often

I don’t slay nearly as much anymore and it’s cause I’m too lazy to do any of those things. I would never “try” in a betabuxx type of way though
How late? 'Trying' just reminds me of that 4chan picture mocking self-improvementCels, like what's there to try about she find you attractive or not

How late?
after high school, all my friends had already lost it way before and I should have but I was autistic and high inhib so I never made moves on the girls that were around
'Trying' just reminds me of that 4chan picture mocking self-improvementCels, like what's there to try about she find you attractive or not
Yeah I mean self improvement is pretty much entirely cope other than getting really lean and maybe putting on some muscle. Girls aren’t gonna get wet cause you meditated and journaled

But what does require effort is meeting and interacting with the subset of girls who would find you attractive, assuming you aren’t subhuman and that subset of girls exist. For most guys getting laid is all about being in the right place at the right time then taking shots and risking rejection

Being better looking or having status or w/e is gonna increase the amount of girls who find you attractive of course but unless it reaches gigahigh levels it’s never gonna take the situational element and risk of rejection out completely

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
after high school, all my friends had already lost it way before and I should have but I was autistic and high inhib so I never made moves on the girls that were around

Yeah I mean self improvement is pretty much entirely cope other than getting really lean and maybe putting on some muscle. Girls aren’t gonna get wet cause you meditated and journaled

But what does require effort is meeting and interacting with the subset of girls who would find you attractive, assuming you aren’t subhuman and that subset of girls exist. For most guys getting laid is all about being in the right place at the right time then taking shots and risking rejection

Being better looking or having status or w/e is gonna increase the amount of girls who find you attractive of course but unless it reaches gigahigh levels it’s never gonna take the situational element and risk of rejection out completely
Good to know, this is why these spaces are mogger and subhman only. We somewhow see the world in a similar way, it's easy for chad, it always has been.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Good to know, this is why these spaces are mogger and subhman only. We somewhow see the world in a similar way, it's easy for chad, it always has been.
Yeah honestly what I learned from trying to slay is it’s only a sustainable endeavor for chad, it’s technically possible but just not really the same if you’re a normiecel. Gave me insights that only chads usually have though

Last edited:
as a normie if you dont put effort you dont get laid. unless you get lucky once in a blue moon.