How much inches can bideltoid change if I lift for 5 years?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Is it possible to do something crazy like go from 22 inch bideltoid to 26 inches? How about with steroids?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
no lmao
you can only grow like an inch in bideltoid and even thats hard

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 9090
Is it possible to do something crazy like go from 22 inch bideltoid to 26 inches? How about with steroids?
bideltoid is pretty hard to gain muscle on tbh. natty lifting is cope for the most part as well tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9568 and .*my*.
bideltoid is pretty hard to gain muscle on tbh. natty lifting is cope for the most part as well tbh
no its not, you reach 95% natty potential in 4 years and its enough, if youre in rush tho or want to look like fucking arnold then roids are legit

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and .*my*.
As lats and rear delts grow, don’t you think that bideltoid changes its size? Come on man.

no its not, you reach 95% natty potential in 4 years and its enough, if youre in rush tho or want to look like fucking arnold then roids are legit
I would say 5-10 years. You can still squeeze 0.2-0.5 pounds of muscle each year after year 10, assuming you’re not over 45 years old.

cope. look around you, most natty guys look like absolute shit. only genetically gifted guys will look like they lift without taking gear. its just that the human body isnt evolved for having insane amounts of muscle on it. most guys i know that lift (legit no bs) look like absolute dog shit skinny fattish and you wouldnt even know they lifted

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9568 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
cope. look around you, most natty guys look like absolute shit. only genetically gifted guys will look like they lift without taking gear. its just that the human body isnt evolved for having insane amounts of muscle on it. most guys i know that lift (legit no bs) look like absolute dog shit skinny fattish and you wouldnt even know they lifted
by 4 years I mean consistent training and keeping diet, how you look in clothes is 95% your bone structure, however you can look way wider without shirt natty if you really want with good exercising+ diet in 3-4 years natty

As lats and rear delts grow, don’t you think that bideltoid changes its size? Come on man.
what is the purpose in evolution of having muscle on your bideltoids? that small ass cap isnt a big muscle at all its actually rather small. yeah you can gain like 2 inch total (1 on eacht side) which makes a difference but it will never be the same as a legit roid cycle where your caps blow up

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
by 4 years I mean consistent training and keeping diet, how you look in clothes is 95% your bone structure, however you can look way wider without shirt natty if you really want with good exercising+ diet in 3-4 years natty
sure its just have abs theory/low bf%. but even then you want to look like you lift even in clothes, this is why natty gym is more of a healthy thing to do instead of a legit looksmax.

Because most natty guys don’t take things seriously. How many natty guys do you know that make sure they sleep 7-8 hours every day, calculate their macros, push themselves to failure in the gym and do that for 10 years? I know one. This is what he looks like after 20 years of lifting.

Attachments

• 8992EFC2-B8F0-4211-B530-19C76229ECBA.jpeg
    8992EFC2-B8F0-4211-B530-19C76229ECBA.jpeg
    569.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 83AF4118-0042-4EEB-96B4-9A89042FC589.jpeg
    83AF4118-0042-4EEB-96B4-9A89042FC589.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide
Because most natty guys don’t take things seriously. How many natty guys do you know that make sure they sleep 7-8 hours every day, calculate their macros, push themselves to failure in the gym and do that for 10 years? I know one. This is what he looks like after 20 years of lifting.
this dude isnt natty or has 0.0001% genetics. stop the think that you have the elite genetics to actually build something like that, let alone all the effort it takes.

this dude isnt natty or has 0.0001% genetics. stop the think that you have the elite genetics to actually build something like that, let alone all the effort it takes.
You’re just jealous. Stop making excuses. He has slightly above average genetics.

You’re just jealous. Stop making excuses. He has slightly above average genetics.
lmao. how many people do you know/see that look like that. be honest with me here. in standard gyms you wont see this, this is an elite level

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
lmao. how many people do you know/see that look like that. be honest with me here. in standard gyms you wont see this, this is an elite level
Because, again, very few people have the commitment necessary to build a physique like that. Everyone is lazy nowdays.

if ur 22 bideltoid now then u might reach 24 natty.
Will my clavicles/shoulders grow im 15yo

• +1
Because, again, very few people have the commitment necessary to build a physique like that. Everyone is lazy nowdays.
lol not true. im not gonna argue with you here, yeah you should gym maxx, i do it myself as well. but dont expect results like this, most likely you dont have the genetic potential to look even CLOSE to this

if ur 22 bideltoid now then u might reach 24 natty.
Will my clavicles/shoulders grow im 15yo
hop on mk 677 and work out for clavicle growth

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
lol not true. im not gonna argue with you here, yeah you should gym maxx, i do it myself as well. but dont expect results like this, most likely you dont have the genetic potential to look even CLOSE to this
You don’t know that. In fact there’s a 50/50 chance that you can build something similar yourself.

Lol, 5years or 20years, you will look the same. Dont think you can get a consistent grow with musculation. You will reach your potentiel in 5years. This isnt natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
No one gives a fuck about clavicles. Yes they’re nice to have, but a strong upper body and nice quads is all you need.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 9090
Lol, 5years or 20years, you will look the same. Dont think you can get a consistent grow with musculation. You will reach your potentiel in 5years. This isnt natty
Said the skinny bitch with mommy issues.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
for pubertymaxxing should i eat alot of calories?

No shit, Sherlock. And remember to not go below 15% body fat. Your body needs that fat to grow properly.

No shit, Sherlock. And remember to not go below 15% body fat. Your body needs that fat to grow properly.
sure but theres the trade-off; should i eat alot but be heavy therefore slightly stunting my height growth or should i eat less calories and reap the benefit of being lighter making it easier for my body to grow

sure but theres the trade-off; should i eat alot but be heavy therefore slightly stunting my height growth or should i eat less calories and reap the benefit of being lighter making it easier for my body to grow
Lol as long as you’re not obese you’re not going to be “heavy” to grow. Relax.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
To answer your question, it depends on how much muscle you start with and your genetics (androgen receptor density in delts, lats etc).

• +1
There was a thread about it some time ago, i think it was 1 inch natty for max increase, don't know though.

• +1
0.5 to 1.5 inches natty. With roids 1+ inches per delt is easy to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and .*my*.