How much inches should your shoulder length be? I am 18 inches is this good?

W

winkk

Iron
Also I am planing to get shoulder lengthting surgery so asking for first to know if I need one.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, CyprusGD and subhuman to mtn
below average
its over

just kidding
if you're insecure about your shoulders you defintely have a shit head to sholder ratio, shit scapulsa and shit clavicles

bideltoid size is a meme

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Bro if you have money for shoulder lengthening surgery, use it for your face instead. I guartee your not 6 psl and that money would be better spent on your face to actually improve your appeal. If you are desperate to improve your bideltoid, start gymcelling and focus on your medial delts. Best of luck :love:

Bro if you have money for shoulder lengthening surgery, use it for your face instead. I guartee your not 6 psl and that money would be better spent on your face to actually improve your appeal. If you are desperate to improve your bideltoid, start gymcelling and focus on your medial delts. Best of luck :love:
Thing is my face isn't bad,my height and shoulder size and dick,and voice is only thing making me an incel,everything else is p good imo

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • +1
I have 18.2 at 5'8.

This is the most retarded idea ever, there's no shoulder for your face
My face isn't bad so I don't need to do much their,and I'm mostly looks maxing to get respect from men.

• Hmm...
Thing is my face isn't bad,my height and shoulder size and dick,and voice is only thing making me an incel,everything else is p good imo
If you height is bad, then invest into limb lengthening instead of shoulder lengthening, even though you may become a framcel, girls care more about the height bro

Also I am planing to get shoulder lengthting surgery so asking for first to know if I need one.
minimum 20", surgery is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It's actually worth it if you have shit frame + hips.
No, females don't give a fuck about body, they would glady take a paraplegic chad

I'm mostly looks maxing to get respect from men.
Non sense you don't need to get respect from men, we live in a matriarchy and only the opinion of other women has any merit whatsoever

Sound like you are PSL 4 with a shit frame and height, muh my face is not bad :soy:

Get to chadlitle level and most females will not give a fuck about the rest of your failos

i think my head is just big compared to my body cuz i have a really small waist. overall face is more important no matter what

No, females don't give a fuck about body, they would glady take a paraplegic chad
Aren't you the guy who thinks the Dragoclown looks better than Gandy?

Opinion automatically rejected.

44 cm bidelt
23 cm waist length
no problem getting laid :Comfy:

you mean bideltoid?

between 19 and 21 is the average for a white country

so at 18in you're quite below

check out the framemaxxing thread