How much IRL points do a good body (toned, not ripped) + low bodyfat give you?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Can these two features make up an average face? Will they give you social benefits like more respect from people?

Can these two features make up an average face? Will they give you social benefits like more respect from people?
yes obviously

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Most of male attractiveness is leaness. By far the biggest looksmax and chubcel can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, antiantifa and 4 others
yes obviously
Then I'll get these two features plus the beard since I don't want girls. I want respect from people, in general.

Most of male attractiveness is leaness. By far the biggest looksmax and chubcel can do
Perfect, then, since I want people to respect me, so I should stop masking my autism hard.

yes obviously
No it will not make up for lack of bones.
Recessed guys usually look worse with low bf%.
Higher bodyfat gives smallfaces the illusion of better fwhr.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah
That's why I'm growing a beard, so I can have good bones with low bodyfat. Though I look better now, that I've lost bodyfat, so I guess that my bones aren't actually recessed (my jaw and chin are recessed, though, but nothing than a beard can't improve).

honestly even though im recessed im not sure whether bimax is a great option for me tbh

honestly even though im recessed im not sure whether bimax is a great option for me tbh
I'd rather go for 12 bodyfat first.

OP is asking about average face

OP is asking about average face
Pretty much. xD. I'm recessed though, but my maxilla is not recessed, and that's what truly matters, I guess.

Pretty much. xD. I'm recessed though, but my maxilla is not recessed, and that's what truly matters, I guess.
Just look at chestbrah and his tinder experiment that kingjellz did, he obviously can get laid easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I say 2 points irl and 3 sex appeal

Just look at chestbrah and his tinder experiment that kingjellz did, he obviously can get laid easily
Chestbrah is ugly, imo, so that's good to hear.

Chestbrah is ugly, imo, so that's good to hear.
He has a 0.01% roided up body that needs years of invesment and discipline. Not easy to replicate.

He has a 0.01% roided up body that needs years of invesment and discipline. Not easy to replicate.
My objetive is to have a toned body, which was listed as the most attractive kind of body and it's the one I like the most. A ripped body looks like compensation. Firts, I'll cut down to 12 bodyfat.

Being lean is an insane halo and the best looksmax there is (with good amount of muscle mass)

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
My objetive is to have a toned body, which was listed as the most attractive kind of body and it's the one I like the most. A ripped body looks like compensation. Firts, I'll cut down to 12 bodyfat.
You'll look anorexic at your muscle mass, just gain mass and cut at the same time, it's called recomp.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
IRL you need to be a lot more muscular than you think. Just "being tones" won't do shit and nobody will notice unless you at the beach.