How much is a ok amount of hair to lose in a shower

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Iron
I feel like I’ve been thinning severely as I have much less density than I used to have. Yet, google says it’s normal to lose 100 hairs a day and after showering and looking into my hair catcher it looks like I lost about 30 hairs. I feel like that’s a lot, especially considering my age, yet it’s less than 100. How much hair do you guys lose in a shower and are you guys thinning?

If ur thinning just hop on fin if ur done with puberty for a while

Solution
If ur thinning just hop on fin if ur done with puberty for a while
I’m not almost 18 and don’t want to hop on fin because it might affect my development, rn I’m doing purilutamide and plan on doing ru 58841. It doesn’t seem to work too well so if I think I’m thinning too badly I will probably have to use fin. I don’t want to use it unless it’s necessary tho

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and One Rep Max
I’m not almost 18 and don’t want to hop on fin because it might affect my development, rn I’m doing purilutamide and plan on doing ru 58841. It doesn’t seem to work too well so if I think I’m thinning too badly I will probably have to use fin. I don’t want to use it unless it’s necessary tho
If you get your hands on RU that’s ideal if not at least use topical fin and minoxidil for a while, do microneedling on any recession zones

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
No ive never had hair fall out unless im scratching really hard get that checked out

• So Sad
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2