how much is a supra implant with pagnoni?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
???

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Solution
Dendoni
4-8k, depending if you want the supras alone or with something else, if with something else it should cost 4k or so, alone it can go up to 6-8k, my guess

now you can mark as solution
4-8k, depending if you want the supras alone or with something else, if with something else it should cost 4k or so, alone it can go up to 6-8k, my guess

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel and Eduardo DOV
Solution

thanks. and these values include surgery, right?

Pagoni cheaper than I thought. What are the waitlists like?

thanks. and these values include surgery, right?
There was a post of a user getting bimax + implants, he paid 4k for these together with surgeries other

It would more likely cost more alone

@Dendoni do you know results of supras from pagnoni ? I only saw a result of a black dude from here, it was good.

@Dendoni do you know results of supras from pagnoni ? I only saw a result of a black dude from here, it was good.
Nah, but i suppose he would show you during online consultation

I suppose he gets carried hard by his reputation alone

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

That’s pretty good tbh

No way it’s that low. Probably 15k just for supras.