How much is browridge important to an eye area?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Can you post pictures of goodlooking guys without prominent browridge?

Theres plenty look it up

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 1751
Time joshua wong8894 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
brow ridge is extrememly important to be perceived as masc, huge caveman browridge with low set straight eyebrows could add a lot to anyone's PSL tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3202
brow ridge is extrememly important to be perceived as masc, huge caveman browridge with low set straight eyebrows could add a lot to anyone's PSL tbh
Shape of the brow bone too? Mine is strong, but it also failos me in my opinion (around the sides). I believe shape of the brow ridge matters too, just like chin shape. But I'm not too experienced when it comes to brow ridges.

• +1
my browridge is literally my best feature i have a jason momoa tier browridge. overhead lighting hides my eye area all you see is bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3202
my browridge is literally my best feature i have a jason momoa tier browridge. overhead lighting hides my eye area all you see is bone
How is your upper eyelid shaped?

• +1
Shape of the brow bone too? Mine is strong, but it also failos me in my opinion (around the sides). I believe shape of the brow ridge matters too, just like chin shape. But I'm not too experienced when it comes to brow ridges.
Hmm, PM me a photo of your eye and brow area from the front and sides, ive never leaked anyone's shit so you can trust me.

• +1
Hmm, PM me a photo of your eye and brow area from the front and sides, ive never leaked anyone's shit so you can trust me.
I will later, I am getting my drivers license Monday. Plus, my cortisol levels may go on red alert if I so much as catch myself on video, lol.

You also don't have to put the disclaimer, you seem like an already trustable member of this site (very few can claim that title to be honest).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and chadpreetinthemaking
I will later, I am getting my drivers license Monday. Plus, my cortisol levels may go on red alert if I so much as catch myself on video, lol.

You also don't have to put the disclaimer, you seem like an already trustable member of this site (very few can claim that title to be honest).
Ok bro, and nah dont worry about it, most people look better IRL than they think they do, in motion you see people under perfect lighting without distortion at all times, so your best features become accentuated.

• +1
Ok bro, and nah dont worry about it, most people look better IRL than they think they do, in motion you see people under perfect lighting without distortion at all times, so your best features become accentuated.
I will send you a video later though, maybe in a few days once I rebuild myself after my cortisol levels rise up from the drivers license photo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and chadpreetinthemaking
I will send you a video later though, maybe in a few days once I rebuild myself after my cortisol levels rise up from the drivers license photo.
All goods bro, have a good weekend.

• +1