How much looksmaxx potential is left at 25?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Diamond
Since u stop growing at 25 is all hope lost when someone starts looksmaxxing at 25

U should've started at 20. At 25 you can still improve. Man's prime is around 30-35.
Lookswise probably shortly before 30.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, rand anon and SeriousAscension
Ho much can u improve? Ig u cannot influence your skull

self improvement doesn't start until your late twenties, before that you can get away with just having good genes, but those won't carry you past that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 51465, mathis and 1 other person
Just do it.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
25+, its time to focus on your grandchildren. Start saving up their collage fund. And you should start thinking about how to transfer your assets to them etc. obv at 25 its over. You cant improve, and whatever you have achieved is all you will ever achieve.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pepe, laaltin, mayo mogger and 1 other person
self improvement doesn't start until your late twenties, before that you can get away with just having good genes, but those won't carry you past that.
So it s not that bad that I started so late?

25+, its time to focus on your grandchildren. Start saving up their collage fund. And you should start thinking about how to transfer your assets to them etc. obv at 25 its over. You cant improve, and whatever you have achieved is all you will ever achieve.
So HGH, and surgeries and softmaxxing especially gymmaxxing will not change much?

whats your current stats?

• +1
you have at least 10 more years to work on this, the sooner the better.

• +1
Completely depends on the context. You can obviously softmax effectively at any age, and at 25 you should have the funds for surgeries like hair transplants if necessary. Depends where you're at and what you want to do.

• +1
whats your current stats?
mouthbreather neotenous face: low fwthr ratio, bad midface ratio, recessed maxilla and mandible, high gonial angle, hallow eyes, recessed hairline norwood 2.

5'11, can get vtaper due to good waist to shoulder ratio of 1.7
goal HTN

mouthbreather neotenous face: low fwthr ratio, bad midface ratio, recessed maxilla and mandible, high gonial angle, hallow eyes, recessed hairline norwood 2.

goal HTN
@wastedpotential I wasted my potential IMO

So HGH, and surgeries and softmaxxing especially gymmaxxing will not change much?
no none of that will work anymore unfortunately. But its not a big deal, as long as you focus on being kind to others, and always staying positive and nice, you should have no issues with dating or life in general, :)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
no none of that will work anymore unfortunately. But its not a big deal, as long as you focus on being kind to others, and always staying positive and nice, you should have no issues with dating or life in general, :)(y)
Why do u think it will not work? And I dont buy ur bluepill

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
delon‘s prime years started at 24/25 till 30 so wouldnz say its over after 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I would suggest you do it like me. I am 29 and most of the time I spent on this site, I didnt even do anything in real life. This was just a fun place. Doing looksmaxxing now for a year but I am broke and the only thing ascending me would be teeth and Bimax. So have to complete University first and saving up.
Then with 31-36 you can start dating younger girls with money halo, you should be stylemaxxed and bodymaxxed till then. After that, get a remote job and start living in a different, poorer country with hotter, more submissive women, like Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Croatia. A lot of young men die in the war and the economy is not the best, so ideal time to start a new life there if you have western income. This will probably make you 10 years younger because you are valued so much more there and the guys on average are also a lot older than their girlfriends. You will have infinite options with 5x-10x the income of the average guy, just get a good apartment and a good car and you will live like a king. With 40-45 I would start a family with a 20-25 year old.

• +1
So true. Past 30 and your species has died off and you're an archeological mystery

• +1
Delon was/is a dummy so you could extend your prime way after that

will this really not work at this age so hard to swallow that its ova :feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
By 25 most of your body will have been developed but there is still a lot of improvement you can do on yourself. For example someone that has potential can have a transformation by going to the gym, reshaping eyebrows and a new haircut that suits their face shape. It is never over, 25 is super young.

will this really not work at this age so hard to swallow that its ova :feelscry::feelscry:
its okay just focus on your children and grandchildren. And maybe send me some money on paypal if you feel you need to take some weight off your shoulders.

• +1
its okay just focus on your children and grandchildren. And maybe send me some money on paypal if you feel you need to take some weight off your shoulders.
How should I focus on my children when I'm unable to attract a woman because of my looks :lul:

Last edited:
I would suggest you do it like me. I am 29 and most of the time I spent on this site, I didnt even do anything in real life. This was just a fun place. Doing looksmaxxing now for a year but I am broke and the only thing ascending me would be teeth and Bimax. So have to complete University first and saving up.
Then with 31-36 you can start dating younger girls with money halo, you should be stylemaxxed and bodymaxxed till then. After that, get a remote job and start living in a different, poorer country with hotter, more submissive women, like Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Croatia. A lot of young men die in the war and the economy is not the best, so ideal time to start a new life there if you have western income. This will probably make you 10 years younger because you are valued so much more there and the guys on average are also a lot older than their girlfriends. You will have infinite options with 5x-10x the income of the average guy, just get a good apartment and a good car and you will live like a king. With 40-45 I would start a family with a 20-25 year old.
Do you think we need more aggressive surgeries to ascend more

start this exact second. no more wasting time because it will run out quicker than u think. good luck man and let me know if u want any tips/help

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and SeriousAscension
nice job taking action. best of luck to you bhai

• +1
If he didn't smoke 15 a day he would've been in his prime til late 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
None, after 21 your done

• Love it
what’s the reason behind this do u think? bones?
Smoking completely killed his collagen way younger than it should. He lost his youthfulness because of it.

goal HTN

whats ur weight and bf percentage

I only started looking good at the prime age of 26.

I would say 25-35 is pretty good age gap for men if you have your shit together and aren't balding like a madman.

Since u stop growing at 25 is all hope lost when someone starts looksmaxxing at 25
You will be fine. Just make sure that you have an aggressive anti-aging protocol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and SeriousAscension
just be cuck theory

• JFL