How much mk677 should i take

xevuxia

xevuxia

Bronze
I did mk when i was like 15 i only did 10mg now im 16.6 i want to grow taller what dose should i take and how long ?

I did mk when i was like 15 i only did 10mg now im 16.6 i want to grow taller what dose should i take and how long ?
Take with cjc, start with low dose first 1-2 weeks 10mg then go to 20/25/30mg - 25s the best imo, daily before bed, like exactly before sleeping i keep my mk under my pillow cuz my brain is fucked and i forget shit, take with 2-3 raw eggs drink em, and dont eat 3h before bed 1h minimum but 2h works too if u just cant. Also stretching and meditating before bed is optimal. Just dont too fast movements like push ups / squats / pull ups and do ur stretches slow, so u dont elevate ur heart rate bc that will prevent u from sleeping. Good Luck bhai

Take with cjc, start with low dose first 1-2 weeks 10mg then go to 20/25/30mg - 25s the best imo, daily before bed, like exactly before sleeping i keep my mk under my pillow cuz my brain is fucked and i forget shit, take with 2-3 raw eggs drink em, and dont eat 3h before bed 1h minimum but 2h works too if u just cant. Also stretching and meditating before bed is optimal. Just dont too fast movements like push ups / squats / pull ups and do ur stretches slow, so u dont elevate ur heart rate bc that will prevent u from sleeping. Good Luck bhai
Oh and also, 2 months on and 1 month of mk677, dont eat much carbs and try to not consume any sugar, and gym and ull be safe from diabetes