How much money can people who earn 100k$+ a year save ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
let's consider high paying jobs in wealthy areas in the US , which is around 100k-200k$ a year

how much is left after any kind of taxes and mandatory expenses ? in other words , how much money can you save per month ?

because imo this is the question you should ask when evaluating whether you'll be rich or not : how much money is left for you ? not how much you earn

Depends on how much life costs

depend on how cheap you are and city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
ask a incel forum full of basement dwellers, great idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, potentialzaddy and Jigen
100% of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Mouthbreath and chigoha
ask a incel forum full of basement dwellers, great idea
i already have 50% of the answer , i'm just trying to prove a point : that basically working is a scam, it's not worth it at all

The amount of money someone earning 100k$ or more per year can save will vary depending on their individual financial situation and spending habits. Some factors that will impact their ability to save include their monthly expenses, debts, and overall savings goals. Generally, people in this income bracket have more financial flexibility and may be able to save a significant portion of their income if they are disciplined about managing their finances. However, without more specific information about an individual's financial situation, it is not possible to determine an exact amount that they can save.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, guzheng and 2 others
The amount of money someone earning 100k$ or more per year can save will vary depending on their individual financial situation and spending habits. Some factors that will impact their ability to save include their monthly expenses, debts, and overall savings goals. Generally, people in this income bracket have more financial flexibility and may be able to save a significant portion of their income if they are disciplined about managing their finances. However, without more specific information about an individual's financial situation, it is not possible to determine an exact amount that they can save.
In general you need to feed it lots of specific info, otherwise you get shit answers.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
In general you need to feed it lots of specific info, otherwise you get shit answers.
Yeah I was just doing it for the lolz tbh which it accomplished. In what context have you found it useful? I already solved an uni assignment for my GF mostly by using it

Yeah I was just doing it for the lolz tbh which it accomplished. In what context have you found it useful? I already solved an uni assignment for my GF mostly by using it
Do you wish your gf looked like the girl in your profile?

tax+insurance+401k/HSA contributions etc probably takes up 33% (varies by state/contribution levels/coverage)
rent/mortgage another 25-30% (again varies by location)
$5000-10000 on food depending how smart you are about it
like $2k for car insurance
misc mandatory expenses (gas/transportation) probably $3000/yr

so probably what you can save is like (total comp)*0.4-10000

if you have literally no expenses other than what is required

so for 100k-200k you could probably save 30k-70k

actually more at the higher end cuz rent/mortgage doesn’t necessarily have to scale with income as a % at that point, so maybe 30k-100k

anything below 250k$/year is poor

just live in your car and don’t have any health insurance
you can save 80k

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha
I make 50k a year in a do nothing wfh job. I rejected a job opportunity to make 80k in a more urban area where I would have to commute to office every day. I live in the woods and save almost every fucking penny lol.

wagecucks on suicidewatch

• +1
did you ask ChatGPT for this ?

tax+insurance+401k/HSA contributions etc probably takes up 33% (varies by state/contribution levels/coverage)
rent/mortgage another 25-30% (again varies by location)
$5000-10000 on food depending how smart you are about it
like $2k for car insurance
misc mandatory expenses (gas/transportation) probably $3000/yr

so probably what you can save is like (total comp)*0.4-10000

if you have literally no expenses other than what is required

so for 100k-200k you could probably save 30k-70k

actually more at the higher end cuz rent/mortgage doesn’t necessarily have to scale with income as a % at that point, so maybe 30k-100k
so to sum it up , you work 40 hours a week leaving you very limited free time , to just save 30k a year (considering you have a 100k/year paying job which is already 99th percentile)

which means that life as a wagecucker sucks , it's literally more worth it to try robing a jewellery than becoming a highly paid engineer

If you're saving over half your paycheck you're doing better than most.
I know people who make 100k-300k and many of them just waste it on designer clothing and random shit. Personally all I need is a good PC + internet.

If you're saving over half your paycheck you're doing better than most.
I know people who make 100k-300k and many of them just waste it on designer clothing and random shit. Personally all I need is a good PC + internet.
i don't think you can save near the half of your salary , taxes and mandatory expenses will already take off more than the half your salary

so even if you tighten your belt, you'll end up with less than 35% of the initial salary

so to sum it up , you work 40 hours a week leaving you very limited free time , to just save 30k a year (considering you have a 100k/year paying job which is already 99th percentile)

which means that life as a wagecucker sucks , it's literally more worth it to try robing a jewellery than becoming a highly paid engineer
I don’t think 100k is top 1%, more like top 20% in the US, and that’s the entire countries
if we’re looking at areas that aren’t shitholes, it’s probably more like the median
i guess it depends on age as well, maybe percentiles are higher for younger ppl which is what this forum cares about

regardless, I don’t think a legit 40 hr/wk job sucks if you have other stuff going for you, i.e. active social and romantic life

even if you’re incel at least it helps you afford some nicer copes

working a full time job is indeed a nightmare tho

• JFL
i don't think you can save near the half of your salary , taxes and mandatory expenses will already take off more than the half your salary

so even if you tighten your belt, you'll end up with less than 35% of the initial salary
Oh I thought you meant 100k after tax

This is the reason why ChatGPT is always done because low IQ niggers like you use it for the most mundane tasks

When people like me need it for fucking school

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I don’t think 100k is top 1%, more like top 20% in the US, and that’s the entire countries
if we’re looking at areas that aren’t shitholes, it’s probably more like the median
i guess it depends on age as well, maybe percentiles are higher for younger ppl which is what this forum cares about

regardless, I don’t think a legit 40 hr/wk job sucks if you have other stuff going for you, i.e. active social and romantic life

even if you’re incel at least it helps you afford some nicer copes

working a full time job is indeed a nightmare tho
just googled it and it says only top 10% income earners in the USA actually make 100k a year or more

and wtf ?!!!! isn't 40 hours / week considered a full time job ?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
idk i support myself working like 5 days every month making 300-400 a day life as a neet is cheap so you could easily save upwards of 80k a year but if you have the money you are most likely going to spend it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
homelessness is actually an extremely viable option

60% if giga jew and pay their taxes

bruh you realize 99% of people on are edgy teens who never had a job in their life?
That was the joke op is asking advice from NEETS

I made 300k+ last year and was able to save 60% of it but then again I dont pay tax nor do i pay rent

Until I get bimax and all other surgeries I'm net getting a sports car or a house.its number 1 priority