How much money do you need to earn for you to be content with life ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm midget
title.

imo if I could make 50k a year whilst working like 40 hours at most i'd be pretty content with that, sad reality is 99.9999% of us aren't gonna become crypto millionaires or self made business men, so we need to plan for the worst.

So for me I think 50k per year before tax here in the UK is alright, so long as I live with my parents cuz i'd only have to pay like 300 or so per month for rent, cuz the alternative is paying 1200+ per month on a 1 person studio apartment, I also live pretty frugally like I don't go out often, I barely ever eat takeaway, and if you're in general just not a dumbass you can retire early on that, this is also only applicable if single, but idk what do u guys think

how many of you are interested in the FIRE movement also ?

• +1
Reactions: gambino, TechnoBoss and Xtra
title.

imo if I could make 50k a year whilst working like 40 hours at most i'd be pretty content with that, sad reality is 99.9999% of us aren't gonna become crypto millionaires or self made business men, so we need to plan for the worst.

So for me I think 50k per year before tax here in the UK is alright, so long as I live with my parents cuz i'd only have to pay like 300 or so per month for rent, cuz the alternative is paying 1200+ per month on a 1 person studio apartment, I also live pretty frugally like I don't go out often, I barely ever eat takeaway, and if you're in general just not a dumbass you can retire early on that, this is also only applicable if single, but idk what do u guys think

how many of you are interested in the FIRE movement also ?
atleast 5mil a year by 25 if less than 1mil/yr by 25 with tax taken out might rope

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Miant Gimplants and <6PSLcel
atleast 5mil a year by 25 if less than 1mil/yr by 25 with tax taken out might rope
understandable tbh, but be realistic bro how tf are u gonna reach that ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noobs
understandable tbh, but be realistic bro how tf are u gonna reach that ?
day trading, a lot of businesses planned awaiting a loan or if i reach the capital req, most of friends above 18 already make 1mil/yr+ and im forming a fraternity/network of like minded rich people with people already planned to join and people we think we need

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and <6PSLcel
day trading, a lot of businesses planned awaiting a loan or if i reach the capital req, most of friends above 18 already make 1mil/yr+ and im forming a fraternity/network of like minded rich people with people already planned to join and people we think we need
mirin if that's genuinely true, what do you trade crypto, forex, stock ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noobs
Would be good on 70k great British pounds

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
depends on the country. 50k/yr in canada is homeless tier

nice, what has made you good money so far ?
smci but ive only been paper trading bc ive been too young for my parents to allow me only recently could i start

i been looking at smci for like 2 years thinking its gonna go up same with amd but that was when i was looking at investing intead of day trading

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
depends on the country. 50k/yr in canada is homeless tier
in the uk outside of london 50k is pretty good if you are single and arent a complete retard

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Miant Gimplants
in the uk outside of london 50k is pretty good if you are single and arent a complete retard
50k usd in pakistan is bilionare tier u can live the most lavish life possible

Financial independence, retire early

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and <6PSLcel
Financial independence, retire early
even tho people on /biz say 1 million is no longer enough, I could make that work, i really can live on just the basics

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and TechnoBoss
In dollars? In my country you have a very comfortable life with 2500 dollars/month

• +1
2k jewros a month and a 3 day work week. dont need much

• +1