Reactions: BrettyBoy and Festrunk
5,000 euros tbh tbh ngl, i am doing good for a student

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@Nosecel9000 probs has enough money for a lifetime supply of HGH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, turkproducer and Nosecel9000
Slightly over $3000. I literally spend at most $800 dollars per year out of my own money. I wagecel every holiday season to make my money back.

Slightly over $3000. I literally spend at most $800 dollars per year out of my own money. I wagecel every holiday season to make my money back.
nigga how dis possible

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
like $2-3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and Chadelite
tree dolla fity

nigga how dis possible
Live with my parents, don't have friends, don't go out much, no gf, don't spend much on gas. I made most of my money wagecelling for 6 months in retail, and now it's pretty much just sitting in my account.

Live with my parents, don't have friends, don't go out much, no gf, don't spend much on gas. I made most of my money wagecelling for 6 months in retail, and now it's pretty much just sitting in my account.
u know u is ma friend , so I is askin u politely to give me 100 $ pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Festrunk and Demir
Around 3 fiddy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
giphy.gif

40k, thanks dad.

$1.38 cents.

I'm a go buy a coke zero with that later

212,000€

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir and JustTrynaGrow
would u consider helpin a broke homie out by moneymaxxin him up bit ?
nah fuck off nigger
(tbh all of this money will pay my studies and i'm not allowed to use it for anything else anyway jfl)

i have like 500 but not in a bank account

@Dope do I moneymog you with €500?

Couple racks

212,000€
You shouldn't be keeping that much in one bank account. I don't know about the law in Europe but over here only $100,000 in your bank account has deposit insurance. So if the bank goes belly up, you are fucked.
I don't keep more than $100,000 CAD in one bank (chequing + savings combined). I opened bank accounts with multiple banks and spread out my money to make sure my money is insured.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
About 20k dollars I think.

fuarkk brah Im the same except I need a job

Update: I bought the Coke Zero and now have 31 cents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and deathtochad
I'm a workcelling wageslave loser who is broke from constantly eating McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Burger King and Starbucks everyday. Corporations live inside my bank account rent free. I have no control over my spending and I am too poor to own a vehicle or a home

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have 140k allocated to me currently. I don't know what my parents did but they are giving it to me when I'm 18 wether I got to college or not.

• Woah
Reactions: deathtochad
I have 140k allocated to me currently. I don't know what my parents did but they are giving it to me when I'm 18 wether I got to college or not.
Wtf, are you some rich curry lol

• +1
Wtf, are you some rich curry lol
My mom and dad have a decent above average income (abt 400k together including bonuses), but most of our money is from land in India.

My mom and dad have a decent above average income (abt 400k together including bonuses), but most of our money is from land in India.
U can surgery max easy, ur life is set anyway

• +1
U can surgery max easy, ur life is set anyway
I think after college tuition I'll have about 50-70k so yeah. My parents were probably expecting me to attend a private college or something I don't know.

I think after college tuition I'll have about 50-70k so yeah. My parents were probably expecting me to attend a private college or something I don't know.
jfl at my life compared to yours

What surgeries you going to get

jfl at my life compared to yours

What surgeries you going to get
Dude reminder that I'm curry and subhuuman lol. But I pray you will ascend as well.
I'm in desperate need of:
Orbital rim implants
Parsenal implants
Chin implant
Upper eylid reduction surgeries (need to consult taban)

and after that idk. That would be fixing all my flaws really. I'm trying to low bodyft max to see if my facial structure improves.

You're set for life boyo I can't even begin to explain to you how over it is for people like me, who started from an empty bank account, who don't have the self control, slave ethic and non shitty degree to build up to as much as your parents are gifting you from such a young age

I will never have 140k saved up in years, or maybe not my entire lifetime jfl because I'll be too busy paying cuck rent and bills. It's completely over. My parents are not interested in giving me any sum of money, not even 1k

So even if you are a subhuman curry you can take consolation in all that cash and betabux your way into a femoid's pussy. Rather than being a depressed poor workcel

• So Sad
You're set for life boyo I can't even begin to explain to you how over it is for people like me, who started from an empty bank account, who don't have the self control, slave ethic and non shitty degree to build up to as much as your parents are gifting you from such a young age

I will never have 140k saved up in years, or maybe not my entire lifetime jfl because I'll be too busy paying cuck rent and bills. It's completely over. My parents are not interested in giving me any sum of money, not even 1k

So even if you are a subhuman curry you can take consolation in all that cash and betabux your way into a femoid's pussy. Rather than being a depressed poor workcel
I'm sorry bro. I hope you ascend eventually as well. What do you work as?

I'm sorry bro. I hope you ascend eventually as well. What do you work as?
I'm an office slave and I make a middle class income but it's useless anyway because it's just a shit sum of money that is easily spent

Getting laid isn't hard for me so that's my only consolation but money wise I need to go ER

Use your cash well my man and don't waste too much on uni, that shit is just a scam anyways unless you do a STEM degree or become a doctor or lawyer. But usually only extreme incels have the time and energy necessary to complete shit like that

• +1
In my regular account about £1800

I don't have a bank account