how much money u need for halo

R

rayman

Bronze
if u young and make like 100k year do people gaf or nah.

Depends on the social circle you frequent. It should be significantly more than the other people arround you

ah yes the rich, ugly kid halo

very big halo indeed

Depends on the social circle you frequent. It should be significantly more than the other people arround you
if everyone's young college age, they're all broke as shit or living off loans/parents money / savings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
100k is the universal male 6 figure halo

75k is the young adult under 25 halo

It's not about how much you make. It's about how much you spend. I make more than 95% of people my age but I drive my parents' cars and live at home. On the contrary, some guys spend their entire paycheck on a lease and rent to flex.

Having an apartment in the city and driving a Mercedes C class (or equivalent) is the baseline for any halo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Scammer and ROTTING
It's not about how much you make. It's about how much you spend. I make more than 95% of people my age but I drive my parents' cars and live at home. On the contrary, some guys spend their entire paycheck on a lease and rent to flex.

Having an apartment in the city and driving a Mercedes C class (or equivalent) is baseline for any halo.
Yeah I agree got to be smart with your money man but I mean the status of earning that much or running a solid business

Yeah I agree got to be smart with your money man but I mean the status of earning that much or running a solid business
There's no status in that when it comes to girls or normies. Retail worker driving a BMW >>>>>>> SWE with $160k total comp.

How much of a halo and how attractive is it.

It’s a status halo. Money is power.

This allows you to run provider game. Which allows you to beat out better looking men for a ltr.

How big's the halo can it carry you.
people will always want to be around you

people will always be asking you to buy them things

people will want to be your friend because of your money

25+ year old women will be hitting on you because of your money

you will be treated with more respect

yeah and thats about it :LOL:

if everyone's young college age, they're all broke as shit or living off loans/parents money / savings
I disagree with you, for example if your social circle is arround kids with really wealthy parents, even though the kid is broke the amount you need increases, as the kid itself has a different life standard

I disagree with you, for example if your social circle is arround kids with really wealthy parents, even though the kid is broke the amount you need increases, as the kid itself has a different life standard
I understand but when he or she graduates unless they were in stem or something else they will probably not be too stable. Maybe 1/5 or less graduate with low debt and a well paying job off the gate. Probably 25 before start making decent money... 7 years after 18 which is a huge gap sets them behind almost a decade from someone who earned well right from highschool

How much of a halo and how attractive is it.
It’s not a halo and it’s not attractive
Any girl that wants you for that sees you as an opportunity to get money off you and nothing else. She’s never going to be attracted to you

How you haven’t learned this by now I have no idea
You want money to help you? Use it to looksmax.

Any girl that wants you for that sees you as an opportunity to get money off you and nothing else. She’s never going to be attracted to you

I see lot of rich people with attractive partners above their league.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and valhalar
I understand but when he or she graduates unless they were in stem or something else they will probably not be too stable. Maybe 1/5 or less graduate with low debt and a well paying job off the gate. Probably 25 before start making decent money... 7 years after 18 which is a huge gap sets them behind almost a decade from someone who earned well right from highschool
The wealthy kids have no worry about college debt. Their parents pay for it. They will probably end up working at the family business. So to impress them with money, you need much more.

however If the goal is to impress the broke people, a BMW is enough as others have said

The wealthy kids have no worry about college debt. Their parents pay for it. They will probably end up working at the family business. So to impress them with money, you need much more.

however If the goal is to impress the broke people, a BMW is enough as others have said
Basically I'm saying if at like 22 or 24 if you have a lambo can you get top girls assume everything else is average. Maybe just very slightly above average.

Basically I'm saying if at like 22 or 24 if you have a lambo can you get top girls assume everything else is average. Maybe just very slightly above average.
Yeah, ive seen way below average rich guys, as in fat ugly and weird, get the best girls.

Though in my experience what would work better than the lambo would be buying something like a big boat to throw parties in, or buy a nightclub so you litteraly own the place, people will be more intrested in giving you social credit if they think they can get something out of you

I see lot of rich people with attractive partners above their league.
It’s called betabuxxing
There is no attraction there unless the guy is already good looking
There’s minimal if any sex, she doesn’t respect him, potentially cheats on him, and will likely leave him and succeed at taking a large portion of his money

Good luck to you if those are your goals.

It’s called betabuxxing
There is no attraction there unless the guy is already good looking
There’s minimal if any sex, she doesn’t respect him, potentially cheats on him, and will likely leave him and succeed at taking a large portion of his money

Good luck to you if those are your goals.
What I mean is. You are average or just slightly above and you own a lambo. Everything else is same. You only splurge on the lambo but you still have a lot of wealth. How much does just owning make you better at pulling.

• +1
What I mean is. You are average or just slightly above and you own a lambo. Everything else is same. You only splurge on the lambo but you still have a lot of wealth. How much does just owning make you better at pulling.
Every girl going after you will do so in an attempt to ltr you so they can steal your money, you’re not gonna ons

Redpill is that way >>>>>>
Come back when you stop believing in the snake oil they’re trying to sell you. If you’re not six pack lean, get six pack lean and watch as your eyes open to the real world tbh

if u young and make like 100k year do people gaf or nah.
Ur richer than most of your peers sure but it don't mean shit if Ur incel. I didn't start making that much till my late 20s, cos I'm from a low wage country, and I think the only thing that did work well is most people earning that at a young age are trucel nerds, and I wasn't.

But that was a different time, I think now cos of social media and helicopter parents, zoomer can legit make that much being dumb af, just by lookin good, so prob dynamics are different

Every girl going after you will do so in an attempt to ltr you so they can steal your money, you’re not gonna ons

Redpill is that way >>>>>>
Come back when you stop believing in the snake oil they’re trying to sell you. If you’re not six pack lean, get six pack lean and watch as your eyes open to the real world tbh
Fucking brutal, foids just wanna LTR low value men :trepidation:

Fucking brutal, foids just wanna LTR low value men :trepidation:
Looksmax as best you can, don’t believe incels, they’re incels
Get to legit htn level and you’ll live life on easy mode.

Looksmax as best you can, don’t believe incels, they’re incels
Get to legit htn level and you’ll live life on easy mode.
sent u pm

Women get off to status. She can get wet off to a rich man power.

It’s a game. You gotta play it.

You can cope with “oh she only loves you for your money/power” …

… And you only love her for her looks/loyalty.

If she became fat/or disfigured , guess what, your love is gone.

• +1
I know quite a few attractive women, because my social circles are pretty attractive. They 100% will choose an average looking rich dude over a hot guy with an average salary. All they want is to be a “rich housewife”.

• +1
Women get off to status. She can get wet off to a rich man power.

It’s a game. You gotta play it.

You can cope with “oh she only loves you for your money/power” …

… And you only love her for her looks/loyalty.

If she became fat/or disfigured , guess what, your love is gone.
love doesn't exist
closest thing to it? she likes you for your looks.
Status? she can use that to leech off of you and increase her own status
Money? she can steal that from you
she can't take your looks for herself, that's why it's the only thing that matters. Everyone owes it to himself to looksmaxx, period
don't even begin to start to think about any of this other shit until you've done all the softmaxxes you can.

they don't get off to status, they see it as an opportunity for growth
they don't get off to money, they see it as an opportunity for growth
it's a business transaction, it's prostitution with extra steps
the only thing she gets off to is your face, or she doesn't.