How much money would you have to spend on surgery for it to significantly make a difference

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, pinning hgh
If you're subhuman there's no hope anyway, even ltn tbh. But for this example we could use an average MTN. What would it take to ascend him to HTN (which is a world of a difference btw)

I'm fucking lazy and have no clue about facial anatomy so I won't list his failos. Maybe someone could make a hypothetical of them but this thread is too low quality to bother tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
3 posts until my bluecel status gets revoked:owo:

I believe a subhuman can ascend cause they lack bone mass most of the time, it's the MTNs that are harder to ascend IMO cause they look like shit even without major recession and they have relatively easy lives which makes them psychologically ineligible for surgery :lul:

Regarding your question, depending on the flaws : 35k is a minimum, around 60k is the usual face package, then if you add LLS 40k-100k, accessory surgeries like co2, buccal fat removal, HT, etc are around 5k to 10k each

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Saint Casanova and wastedspermcel
I believe a subhuman can ascend cause they lack bone mass most of the time, it's the MTNs that are harder to ascend IMO cause they look like shit even without major recession and they have relatively easy lives which makes them psychologically ineligible for surgery :lul:
Makes more sense tbh.
Regarding your question, depending on the flaws : 35k is a minimum, around 60k is the usual face package, then if you add LLS 40k-100k, accessory surgeries like co2, buccal fat removal, HT, etc are around 5k to 10k each
Yeah, then again I'm gonna have to do more research on surgeries either way, just don't know how tbh. Leg lengthening, if that's what you meant, is very rarely ever worth it

On another note, are there any surgeries a minor could legally get without some Indian quack performing it. All I can really think of is maybe an otoplasty and in rare cases some orthognatic surgeries

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
On another note, are there any surgeries a minor could legally get without some Indian quack performing it. All I can really think of is maybe an otoplasty and in rare cases some orthognatic surgeries
No serious surgeon will take a minor

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Zygo implants = high htn instantly

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
No serious surgeon will take a minor
Yeah, so only ears then. I'm too broke right now anyway but orthodontics might save my symmetry and jaw development (to some extent)

not really they work just like bones
Tbh you can't go wrong with zygo implants. They will very rarely fuck with your harmony

What about like 3 months to 18, Im tryna get ts before college
No, I'd rather take one year off before college, being looksmaxxed before college is more important for the experience (yes)
Yeah, so only ears then. I'm too broke right now anyway but orthodontics might save my symmetry and jaw development (to some extent)
Just save money to fix your biggest flaws (bones first) an otoplasty has less ROI than an osteotomy

• +1
  • +1
No, I'd rather take one year off before college, being looksmaxxed before college is more important for the experience (yes)
I can’t just take a year off though lol, maybe I can get it done after the first year during summer

No wonder most people are coping with nonsense here. Who’s got the money for all this ?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
tell them for the surgery nigger
Why couldn’t I just larp functional issues and then they would give me like bimax or smth

No wonder most people are coping with nonsense here. Who’s got the money for all this ?
which is why i said this
and they have relatively easy lives which makes them psychologically ineligible for surgery
If you're a true subhuman/psycho hardmaxxer, you'll find a way to get this money

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It's honestly not a money question but luck/research etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back