how much more height can i get

C

clinno1

Bronze
im 17 and 1month old, 6'7(201cm), my hands, feet, wingspan, dick is still growing but height isnt. how do i get more height

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wireec, Funnyunenjoyer1 and UZB_Strebl
im 17 and 1month old, 6'7(201cm), my hands, feet, wingspan, dick is still growing but height isnt. how do i get more height
stop worrying about height focus on your face. girls dont want to be with a 6'7 ogre. I know a dude from my school hes 6'10 and hes ugly as shit no girls talk to him because his ugly face already turns them off but the height on top makes him look intimidating so it looks like he'll rape any girl. i know a 5'5 dude that slays hella cuz he has an amazing face. face>height

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
stop worrying about height focus on your face. girls dont want to be with a 6'7 ogre. I know a dude from my school hes 6'10 and hes ugly as shit no girls talk to him because his ugly face already turns them off but the height on top makes him look intimidating so it looks like he'll rape any girl. i know a 5'5 dude that slays hella cuz he has an amazing face. face>height
yes i know face>height, im mtn face (aiming for pretty boy) already softmaxxing

true i wish i had his genes:lul: but in avg we arent that short its bc of the economic problems, 23.7% of our population has more then 50y and older generations are always shorter, thats why
but as I know portugal and spain consume a lot of beef and meat in general which is beneficial for growth:unsure: