How much more height should you have than the country's average height

4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, aleksander and Random_maxxer
Few inches and you are good to go

+2" to not Be gigamogged in group setting.

6'1 can somewhat hold his own vs 6'4. 5'11 needs to kys immediately after Even If Chad face

6'1 can somewhat hold his own vs 6'4. 5'11 needs to kys immediately after Even If Chad face
stfu bruh this is proof you don't go outside

Download 3

5'4 dude btw

In my county 5'7 is the average and im 5'8 still in puberty so i can grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and HTN_Mentalcel
0: average, neither a failo or halo, you just have to stand out in other ways. Minimum to strongly heightmog the average woman.
1 inch: practically average but that extra inch allows you to fraud tallish.
2 inches: tallish. SMV benefits and safety from most heightmogging begins here
3 : start of solidly tall, and ideal height difference with the average woman. This is what you want if you care specifically about SMV and max appeal, not mogging or standing out too much. Ideal for me.
4: same as above but you start to mog a lot of men. Good too but you start to really stand out. This is probably the tallest you can expect to see often on a daily basis, average night out etc.
5-6: mogger, "people can't not mention your height" tall. Typical ogremaxxed/big intimidating guy height
7: 0th percentile height, start of giant/frakish, mogging even solidly tall guys

Ideal is 2-4 inches above depending on what your priorities in life are. Past 5 inches height benefits begin to wane, getting too tall for a lot of women and having to deal with practical everyday problems. You can be up to 2 inches below average before height starts to become a serious problem for SMV, cause below that you no longer mog the average woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, socialcel and Deleted member 51465
Ideally 5-8 inches but 3-4 is also good

8 inches above average is gigantic dude, 7 is already 0th percentile
Thats why its ideal its not common like having a 7+ face or a 21+ bideltoid or 8x6 cock these things are not found in every day men

Thats why its ideal its not common like having a 7+ face or a 21+ bideltoid or 8x6 cock these things are not found in every day men
Ideal for what?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Its what females prefer, for mogging its probably 10 inches height 23+ bidelt and 9x6.5 cocks
not really, females prefer an 8-10 inch difference with the man (at least what they think those numbers look like irl), and average man and woman are 5 inches apart, so for max appeal you wanna be 3-5 inches above average. 8 inches above average is more than a foot of difference with the average woman

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and socialcel
as much as possible, retarded question though, not like you can pick and choose

as much as possible, retarded question though, not like you can pick and choose
Nah I'm stil growing so that's why to get a rough idea yk

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Its what females prefer, for mogging its probably 10 inches height 23+ bidelt and 9x6.5 cocks

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
" Just Be roidmaxxed with top 0.01% genes bro!"

We Have truly reached Peak advice. Or you Are just a coping manlet one mog away from The rope
Obviously it's a pretty extreme example but your narrative is that you need to ropemaxx if you are 5'11 even if you have a CHAD face and I'm showing you a man that is a full 7 INCHES shorter than that being able to attract a woman that is around his height

And who said anything about giving advice?

Obviously it's a pretty extreme example but your narrative is that you need to ropemaxx if you are 5'11 even if you have a CHAD face and I'm showing you a man that is a full 7 INCHES shorter than that being able to attract a woman that is around his height

And who said anything about giving advice?
My point is that nearly 100% of women Will secretly wish their 5'11 bf was taller. With 2" above average that number drops below 100%