how much more height would HGH give me at 16

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
5'8 at 16:eek: and my dad is 6'1 my mom is 5'6 while my brother is like 6'3

nobody can tell you exactly. I would need an xray(wrist at MINIMUM, + both knees) and a blood test checking your estrogen & GH, IGF1 levels to specify a accurate range. If you have symptoms of hypothyroidism check T3 and T4 as well.
You can expect anything from nothing up to 6 inches depending on those results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
nobody can tell you exactly. I would need an xray and a blood test checking your estrogen & GH levels to specify a accurate range.
which range of E and GH levels would indicate theres much height to be gained?

At least 5", especially since it seems like you're nowhere near done growing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
which range of E and GH levels would indicate theres much height to be gained?
purpose of checking GH/IGF-1 levels is to check for GH deficiecny, usually those with GH deficiancy have a lot more growth when its correct with GH injections. Checking E levels tells us how fast the growth plates will fuse
At least 5", especially since it seems like you're nowhere near done growing.
completely speculative lol. Unless he just turned 16 theres a chance some of his growth plates are fused + genetic differences

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
completely speculative lol. Unless he just turned 16 theres a chance some of his growth plates are fused + genetic differences
Some people can grow in their late teens/early 20s. It would depend on when OP hit puberty.

nobody can tell you exactly. I would need an xray and a blood test checking your estrogen & GH levels to specify a accurate range.
are there any bodily signs i can check right now or are they all just cope
purpose of checking GH/IGF-1 levels is to check for GH deficiecny, usually those with GH deficiancy have a lot more growth when its correct with GH injections. Checking E levels tells us how fast the growth plates will fuse

i turn 17 in 7 months is there any hope for late puberty?

Some people can grow in their late teens/early 20s. It would depend on when OP hit puberty.
i look very young like i havent hit puberty but ive had a deep voice since maybe late 14 or early 15

there are a few things but none are as strong predictors as the bloods and xray i said:
- Calculate your tanner stage this shows how far along in puberty you are
- What is your growth velocity, how much did you grow since ur 16th birthday, and how much did you grow 16-17

Probably hit 5'10"-6ft naturally. HGH can get you far if you use a lot plus an AI depends on how much and how long your willing to use though. Anywhere from 0"-3" bonus inches on top of your natural height limit is probable.

there are a few things but none are as strong predictors as the bloods and xray i said:
- Calculate your tanner stage this shows how far along in puberty you are
- What is your growth velocity, how much did you grow since ur 16th birthday, and how much did you grow 16-17
probably not the most accurate but i did some online test and got 3.6 tanner stage, i feel like ive grown a lot recently i may be past 5'8

you can estimate by using the tanner scale and/or by doing xray of your bones. for example if your public hair has extended to your medial thighs it's a good sign you're near to done growing. my parents are similar height to yours and i'm 5'7 and 20 years old. it's not unlikely that you're done growing but you can never know for sure unless you check your bone age with xray.

you can estimate by using the tanner scale and/or by doing xray of your bones. for example if your public hair has extended to your medial thighs it's a good sign you're near to done growing. my parents are similar height to yours and i'm 5'7 and 20 years old. it's not unlikely that you're done growing but you can never know for sure unless you check your bone age with xray.
yea i have little to no hair on my inner thighs but ive always had lots of leg hair and no body hair on my chest or face its really confusing i dont think i can make a guess myself until i get a xray