How much muscle can you build while starting out In the gym

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
In just one month

In just one month
like nothing, even with proper training and nutrition. Maybe 1kilo in a month and 6kilos in a year(for ur first year). Btw don't eat 3k calories bro you'll put on so much fat, and right now maintainence calories or a 300 bulk will do u best

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
like nothing, even with proper training and nutrition. Maybe 1kilo in a month and 6kilos in a year(for ur first year). Btw don't eat 3k calories bro you'll put on so much fat, and right now maintainence calories or a 300 bulk will do u best
That's like 0.5kg a week for me bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
3k calories is nothing

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
3k calories is nothing
depends on how much cardio you do but if it's minimal to avg(4000 steps a day) and weight lifting will leave 2200 cals about a decent maintainence for 165/160lbs.

• +1
5'8 62kg when I don't eat and max 67 kg when I'm full
2500 should be a good enough bulk depending on amnt of cardio. If u do alot then 3k is reasonable. Make sure ur weighing food and using chronometer or myfitnesspal

• +1
2500 should be a good enough bulk depending on amnt of cardio. If u do alot then 3k is reasonable. Make sure ur weighing food and using chronometer or myfitnesspal
srry for the water at the end I can't help myself soemtimes

• +1