how much muscle is it possible to pack onto your shoulders natty?

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
Can i expect to gain 1 inch on each shoulder through gymcelling natty for 6 months?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
idk but roided you can probably get to 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, forwardgrowth, toolateforme and 3 others
if you have never trained before then 1 inch each might be achieveable if you are otherwise big. It might take you a year to gain 1 inch on each.

But adding 2 inches to your bideltoid is huge... it's kinda the equivalent of adding 6 inches to your height. If some people get absurd leg lengthening surgery and risk never walking again for 3 inches of height you can work out for 2 inches of shoulder no problem. Also I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a man whose shoulders are too wide so go nuts. I ma thinking of roiding myself as shoulders are notoriously responsive to certain hormones.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Yes. Very doable. I would hit lats extremely hard though , that will make your frame wider so to speak than packing on hypertrophy on the side delts. Cannonball deltoids look retareded and cartonnish anyways so whatever you pack on in those 6 months will look good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
Markus-Ruhl.05-1.jpg

easily achievable natty on Starting Strength

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 1553
Also I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a man whose shoulders are too wide so go nuts. I ma thinking of roiding myself as shoulders are notoriously responsive to certain hormones.
Idk tbh there’s something off about this guys shoulder breadth that makes his head look small...
98E8E2CC FCD0 41F9 AD66 6ED9D1352D58

D20A4E87 8A3E 4C67 90CC 953856DD36D1

Compare this to someone who supposedly had like a 23 inch bideltoid:
FCF964D8 5874 45C3 8E7F B5EEB0DCF9AA

And the first guy doesn’t even have a small head or anything...
BA52C57A 1B51 4786 9919 4EF1F4E5939C
0B6D6975 23D2 43CC 90CF F0FFE6294A3A

if you have never trained before then 1 inch each might be achieveable if you are otherwise big. It might take you a year to gain 1 inch on each.

But adding 2 inches to your bideltoid is huge... it's kinda the equivalent of adding 6 inches to your height. If some people get absurd leg lengthening surgery and risk never walking again for 3 inches of height you can work out for 2 inches of shoulder no problem.

2 Inches on each lateral delt through natural lifting? Damn that sounds insane tbh. Imagine someone doing that + getting deltoid implants

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Idk tbh there’s something off about this guys shoulder breadth that makes his head look small...
View attachment 196684
View attachment 196695
Compare this to someone who supposedly had like a 23 inch bideltoid:
View attachment 196696
And the first guy doesn’t even have a small head or anything...
View attachment 196698View attachment 196697

2 Inches on each lateral delt through natural lifting? Damn that sounds insane tbh. Imagine someone doing that + getting deltoid implants

It's prob the angle and posing. Steeve Reeves has his lats flared out.

It's prob the angle and posing. Steeve Reeves has his lats flared out.

So you think in natural poses Reeves head to shoulder width ratio would look more like the first guy?

I’m still convinced there’s a thing as too broad shoulders, if only for the fact that most clothes will never look good on you.
Cannonball deltoids look retareded and cartonnish anyways so whatever you pack on in those 6 months will look good.

Would you consider something like this as cartoonish?
C52C04B0 9E5B 4259 9402 1D7DA01CF221

Last edited:
Screenshot 2015 11 04 19 57 16 e1558492829740

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
View attachment 196684
View attachment 196695

I just mean 2 inches overall, 1 per delt. 2 inches each would indeed be rare through, one of the reasons guys roid is to get those cannonball delts.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I just mean 2 inches overall, 1 per delt. 2 inches each would indeed be rare through, one of the reasons guys roid is to get those cannonball delts.

Would you consider these cannonball delts only achievable with roids? Most people consider them to be achievable natty but I really don’t know since I’ve mainly just done calisthenics and never really focused on shoulders.
B3654AD5 FCCC 4B3E AA2E 7B3018F20D8F

Would you consider these cannonball delts only achievable with roids? Most people consider them to be achievable natty but I really don’t know since I’ve mainly just done calisthenics and never really focused on shoulders.
View attachment 197182
Those delts and traps raise suspicion tbh but the rest of his body doesnt look like roids so maybe he has 99.9th percentile genetics

• +1
View attachment 197182

I'm no expert but they look like what others would call roid delts. that guy is probably redpilled af and did a cycle just to expand his bideltoid and cut bf%. would look a little better with smaller traps i think but overall great

• +1
I'm no expert but they look like what others would call roid delts. that guy is probably redpilled af and did a cycle just to expand his bideltoid and cut bf%. would look a little better with smaller traps i think but overall great

Lmao yeah honestly imagine just going on a cycle to max out your delts — must look insanely good in clothing.

I guess if you’d want that look without rounds it’s only possible with deltoid implants lolol