how much muscle to sex appeal girls

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
how much muscle is ideal/perfect to sexually appeal to women

also how tall u needa be ideal for girls

Oh wow you're the first person on the forum to ask this question.

Bro there's a subforum called looksmaxing questions, not that hard to find.
I'm sick of everyone spamming dumbass questions here, this forum is for "productive" posts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, HOLYFUARK, Eezz and 6 others
FFMI 23+ and whatever body fat you need for 3D abs

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
195cm and 95kg + 12% bf

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
FFMI 23+ and whatever body fat you need for 3D abs
Nahhh, at BEST 24 ffmi. Pushing it is niche freak territory. Mattdoesfitness is in the 24s I think

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ItsOverCel and BoneDensity
Nahhh, at BEST 24 ffmi. Pushing it is niche freak territory. Mattdoesfitness is in the 24s I think

22 to 24 then. Anything smaller is DYEL and anything bigger you can’t claim fake natty.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ItsOverCel, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Something like bieber on the right pic is more than enough...height no less than 190 cm

Attachments

• 47d18ec6ca93094c5f3e5c379b1afa78.jpg
    47d18ec6ca93094c5f3e5c379b1afa78.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
google ottermode, theres ur answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deprived, ascension and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2729
Bruh no less then 190cm thats like 2% of the population my guy
sadly i am 185cm. so close yet so far away. my subhumanity demands that i not leave my mothers basement. i havent my bedroom in months.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person

I'm sick of everyone spamming dumbass questions here, this forum is for "productive" posts.
Posts99Reputation89

You don't need to appeal to women at all if you got enough muscle. Just fuck them (in video game)

sadly i am 185cm. so close yet so far away. my subhumanity demands that i not leave my mothers basement. i havent my bedroom in months.
Jfl at thinking you are incel because of your height. Insane delusion

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
185cm is the ideal height, the ideal height is 183 to 191. Everyone who says that 6 4 above are ideal is an incel who needs a reason to not leave their basement

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, SubhumanCurrycel, klamus and 3 others
Jfl at thinking you are incel because of your height. Insane delusion
people on this forum are actually making me angry at this point, i wish i never discovered this mewing stuff now i cant leave this until i solve the problems caused by this

185cm is the ideal height, the ideal height is 183 to 191. Everyone who says that 6 4 above are ideal is an incel who needs a reason to not leave their basement
COPE
when i wear 3'' lifts and i am just standing and interacting with people (not walking and it is awkward to do when heightmaxxing that much) i garner far more respect.
6'4 is MINIMUM height to be considered a male in 2022 unironically thats why i heightmaxx

Nigga ofc even 170 manlet can be a slayer (ofc with chad face) but you asked the IDEAL height
Ideal would be 5'9-6'1 proportions and appeal wise. but definitely not 190 "at least'. Jfl at this.

this minimum or rope tbh

6003F3B0 34B1 408D 9EFC 31642E67E94C

• Ugh..
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
its all about frame. muscle definition is a meme’. you need broad asf shoulders complimented by smaller hips. wearing a tight shirt helps

its all about frame. muscle definition is a meme’. you need broad asf shoulders complimented by smaller hips. wearing a tight shirt helps
I see so you can be skinny with good frame and look good then be muscular with avergae frame ? I think having some muscle at least is ideal wirh good frame

I see so you can be skinny with good frame and look good then be muscular with avergae frame ? I think having some muscle at least is ideal wirh good frame
Legit you can be somewhat skinny as long as your shoulders are naturally broad. Also If youve got big hips as a male it simply never began

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Legit you can be somewhat skinny as long as your shoulders are naturally broad. Also If youve got big hips as a male it simply never began
I see….. so a good frame with normal muscle mass mogs everything then……

Agreed, it’s a tough pill to swallow but even the idea body comes down to mostly genetics.

This is the ideal imo or at least somewhat along the lines
CBFE5823 9026 47A4 8791 CC0AD5CD63FF

Brutal mog both brothers but he’s lean not DYEL decent muscle but mostly hailod by broad shoulders and narrow waist, hips ideal body. Wide hips is a looks killer on men if you have wide hips try get lipo even narrowing them a little will help.

Agreed, it’s a tough pill to swallow but even the idea body comes down to mostly genetics.

This is the ideal imo or at least somewhat along the lines
View attachment 1965658
Brutal mog both brothers but he’s lean not DYEL decent muscle but mostly hailod by broad shoulders and narrow waist, hips ideal body. Wide hips is a looks killer on men if you have wide hips try get lipo even narrowing them a little will help.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
23-25 ffmi is optimal depending on leanness and insertions
20-22 is still good and mogs most of men if very lean and good frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
23-25 ffmi is optimal depending on leanness and insertions
20-22 is still good and mogs most of men if very lean and good frame
Frame is all that matters

Ideal would be 5'9-6'1 proportions and appeal wise. but definitely not 190 "at least'. Jfl at this.
Just go out and look for young couples (in their 20s). In 3/4 cases the guy is 185 cm at least. Height is everything unless you live in a shithole

• +1
Bruh no less then 190cm thats like 2% of the population my guy
Jfl at this muh population cope, nobody gives a shit about old short people. And in almost all western states the percentage of old people grows fast.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
  • +1
  • +1
frame cant make up for little muscle mass
u still need big arms and shit
frame is cope for underweight people
? So like a david laid type ?

Caged at this greycel policing the forum

250-500mg T body.

Greycel snapped

In my opinion 6-9% bf looks better and is more aesthetic than 10-13%, do you agree with this or no?
you wont look like you lift and framemog and feel good with 6-9% bf unless genetically gifted or roided
also many people will actually look worse
6-9% bf is actually very shredded

• +1
you wont look like you lift and framemog and feel good with 6-9% bf unless genetically gifted and roided
also many people will actually look worse
6-9% bf is actually very shredded
Idk if kinobody roids or not, probably does because he gets his living off of his physique, regardless in my opinion he has the best physique I have ever seen and the bf% is one of the main reason why.

In my opinion when he's sub 10% (like here) he looks his best, greek god level

Idk if kinobody roids or not, probably does because he gets his living off of his physique, regardless in my opinion he has the best physique I have ever seen and the bf% is one of the main reason why.

In my opinion when he's sub 10% (like here) he looks his best, greek god level View attachment 1967872
genes are everything in bodybuilding and if he has good genetics he can look like that natty with a pump dehydrated
his ffmi isn't enormous, it's like 22-23 at 8% bf and has been lifting for really long

yet I dont see any sense to do that much effort to achieve such body even if it's possible for you. No bro you don't want to dedicate a lot of time and part of your life to be lean and slightly muscular and clothes. Just fucking enjoy your life and do sarms/roids and have more free time and eat whatever you want

• JFL