How much noob gain improve your appeall?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Im gonna gymmax soon but I just want noob gains and Im no interested on roided body. I just dont wanna look skinny twink.

Understandable have a great day

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Understandable have a great day

As long as you stay lean, gymmaxxing will absolutely make you more attractive. Women do get turned on by abs, and a lean, aesthetic body.

It will also bleed into every social interaction you have. Increasing the respect you recieve, and the confidence instilled within you.

I know so many skinny guys with decent faces, but get destroyed socially, and ignored in clubs/bars because of how little presence they have being frail.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
As long as you stay lean, gymmaxxing will absolutely make you more attractive. Women do get turned on by abs, and a lean, aesthetic body.

It will also bleed into every social interaction you have. Increasing the respect you recieve, and the confidence instilled within you.

I know so many skinny guys with decent faces, but get destroyed socially, and ignored in clubs/bars because of how little presence they have being frail.
Yeah. Do you think I could get decent body in 3 months?

Yeah. Do you think I could get decent body in 3 months?

Fuck no.

You've got the wrong mindset if you're thinking so short term, and it's also simply not going to happen in 3 months.

Could take you a decade to get enough muscle to look aesthetic at low bodyfat. Or if you do everything right, or have above average genetics, you could obtain a lean, aesthetic physique that appeals to almost all women in 2-3 years.

Fuck no.

You've got the wrong mindset if you're thinking so short term, and it's also simply not going to happen in 3 months.

Could take you a decade to get enough muscle to look aesthetic at low bodyfat. Or if you do everything right, or have above average genetics, you could obtain a lean, aesthetic physique that appeals to almost all women in 2-3 years.
Damn its over. So what is to noob gains then? I just want lill bit better body that I have right now.

Last edited:
Damn its over. So what is to noob gains then? I just want lill bit better body that I have right now.

Newb gains is the fact that you gain muscle at the fastest rate for your genetics in the first few years of proper training.

You will of course look better going from untrained to three months in the gym with a good routine. But to obtain a physique that is lean, and noticeably muscular in clothes takes time and DISCIPLINE. The reality is that men with lean, aesthetic bodies are rare, and probably 5% of the world. What you see on social media is the top 1%.

Newb gains is the fact that you gain muscle at the fastest rate for your genetics in the first few years of proper training.

You will of course look better going from untrained to three months in the gym with a good routine. But to obtain a physique that is lean, and noticeably muscular in clothes takes time and DISCIPLINE. The reality is that men with lean, aesthetic bodies are rare, and probably 5% of the world. What you see on social media is the top 1%.
Yeah im no seeking for that. I just want have stronger looking arms and I want just wear normal fit clothes. Even people with slight muscle size looks better than skinny people.

For example can this body achieved in couple of months?

Last edited: