How much of a failo are glasses?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
It's true that attractive people could be attractive always. But I've been attracted to women like this
Images1
Images3
Images2

Some of these nerdy girls look really cute with glasses but look plain when they take it off. Same goes with some men too. So are glasses that bad like everyone say? My theory is that if you have a decent lower third and bonemass, you can hide your unattractive eye area with glasses and get away with it. Lot's of celebrities are doing that. Maybe you can call it hipstermaxxing or Clark Kent maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Nothing failos you if you're turly gl
f42KSFc.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
f42KSFc.jpg
Even with Nw2, Chad is always chad
Henry cavill batman v superman warner bros 031716 638x425

But my doubt is, for someone with poor undereye support/ upper eyelid exposure, can frauding glasses help assuming they have good lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Solidcoin
f42KSFc.jpg
Cope. Still a looksmin. He'd look mariginally better with them off.

Glasses are a massive failo. And when there are so many alternatives to eyeglasses why the fuck would you use them anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Mateusz74, DidntRead and 1 other person
He has a beautiful eye area maybe that
Cope.

You could have a 10/10 perfect eyearea and wearing glasses would still end up being a looksmin.

When contacts and LASIK/PRK exists why would any sane man still wear glasses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Cope. Still a looksmin. He'd look mariginally better with them off.
I said, nothing failos.

It doesn't make his other features redundant, the whole point is that despite it being a lookmin, if you are gl enough you will still look considerably attractive regardless of whatever looksmin, something like being bald for example (buzzcut test).

You are very new so I understand why you would misinterpret

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
Cope.

You could have a 10/10 perfect eyearea and wearing glasses would still end up being a looksmin.

I was planning to hipstermaxx. You just destroyed my cope . Thanks bro
I said, nothing failos.

If that's a failo on Miro, then I'm not wearing glasses

I said, nothing failos.

I know what you meant. There are only two things that would completely failo a Chad: fucked-up yellowed teeth or gaps in his teeth. That and the Norwood Reaper (although some rare Chads like Meeks look better without hair).

qPARzcU.jpg

DqnCNnE.jpg

But a looksmin is still a looksmin even if it's not a complete failo.

I know what you meant. There are only two things that would completely failo a Chad: fucked-up yellowed teeth or gaps in his teeth. That and the Norwood Reaper (although some rare Chads like Meeks look better without hair).

qPARzcU.jpg

DqnCNnE.jpg

But a looksmin is still a looksmin even if it's not a complete failo.
I edited my post with this to further explain

It doesn't make his other features redundant, the whole point is that despite it being a lookmin, if you are gl enough you will still look considerably attractive regardless of whatever looksmin, something like being bald for example (buzzcut test).

[/QUOTE]
Nah, that's cope. Plenty of Chads would descend hard if they lost their hair. Chico is exhibit A. I literally post a norwooded morph of his above.

Exhibit A, despite balding and not completely shaving it off, he is still well above average, same with Tyson. Again, if you have a truly attractive face then external influencers such as hair or collagen will not failo you. Another good example would be lens distortion.

Shaving eyebrows, some people have such a beautiful eye area that even after shaving their eyebrows, their eye area still seems to uphold its beauty. A looksmin but still beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Nah, that's cope. Plenty of Chads would descend hard if they lost their hair. Chico is exhibit A. I literally post a norwooded morph of his above.
[/QUOTE]
Hair and skin alone can help you to get out of inceldom

Exhibit A, despite balding and not completely shaving it off, he is still well above average, same with Tyson. Again, if you have a truly attractive face then external influencers such as hair or collagen will not failo you. Another good example would be lens distortion.

Shaving eyebrows, some people have such a beautiful eye area that even after shaving their eyebrows, their eye area still seems to uphold its beauty. A looksmin but still beautiful.
Cope. Chico would be incel without his hair:

Cope. Chico would be incel without his hair:

This is just projection at this point, do you have something like this that you think is failoing you? sorry to break to you but the more you lack of one thing the more you need other features to compensate for it.

Meaning that If you have something simple like this failoing you then your other features are not good enough to compensate.

Cope.

Id say that if you have a good eye area its an even bigger looksmin.

Theres one guy I know who legit looks better with glasses because taking them off exposes his horrible eye area. There are no frames to distract from it.

If you have a good eye area you dont want glasses getting in the way.

To me those "nerdy girls" are just thots with bad vision.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No 20/20 for your face

It can hide bad undereye support

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
This is just copeing at this point
You refused to address my other points and chose to meme. Therefore, you ignored what you feared was truth since it confides with your belief systems

If anything, you are the one coping

Keep coping about your subpar facial features and crying about a single feature that is somehow ruining your life despite the fact that everything you carry is subpar. This is how I know your genetics are garbage if you really did inherit a failo and lack compensation for it is an indication of garbage gene recombination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
It can compensate a cuckish eye area due to the lens distorting the frame of the eye. Someone with small eyes can benefit from it.

You refused to address my other points and chose to meme. Therefore, you ignored what you feared was truth since it confides with your belief systems

If anything, you are the one coping

Keep coping about your subpar facial features and crying about a single feature that is somehow ruining your life despite the fact that everything you carry is subpar. This is how I know your genetics are garbage if you really did inherit a failo and lack compensation for it is an indication of garbage gene recombination.
norwoodcope
Keep coping about your subpar facial features and crying about a single feature that is somehow ruining your life despite the fact that everything you carry is subpar.
All I said was Chico would be incel if he went bald. Is Chico your sugardaddy or what? JFL at being so triggered when I didn't even say anything about you.

I already know all my areas except height need massive improvement. I know I'm deficient in all areas (except IQ - in which I mog @Gudru into oblivion) I'm not a coper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back