• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
What's wrong with it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 32485
It’s squiggly not straight. Just compare it to gandys lip seal for eg
I don't think it's a failo at all. Some people's lips are just like that. Mine is similar but a little straighter I think

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 23558
Bite more important

I don't think it's a failo at all. Some people's lips are just like that. Mine is similar but a little straighter I think
I want wider smile will aligners do that?

• +1
I want wider smile will aligners do that?
A few mm yeah. I'm holding out til I get a car and more money so I can either get EASE or FME.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
they look good

Explain those two like I’m 5
I'm not gonna do that but I'll explain them in a coherent way. They're both basically MSE but not bad. The problem with MSE is that is is placed anteriorly (in the front) and expands anteriorly. The result? Cone-shaped expansion, meaning that the midpalatal suture opens outward, like a book opening, instead of uniformly expanding. This is because it takes more force to split the suture in the posterior (back, by the molars). This is why MSE results can make you look weird and chimp like, and why you get such a big diastema (tooth gap) for a little expansion. EASE and FME are placed posteriorly and split the mid palatal suture evenly, so the expansion ends up being a lot more natural, and you get more bizygo width and less of a diastema because it's expanding at the molars. This is also better for airway gains. Unfortunately EASE is like $20k and I don't think FME is even available yet.

• +1
I'm not gonna do that but I'll explain them in a coherent way. They're both basically MSE but not bad. The problem with MSE is that is is placed anteriorly (in the front) and expands anteriorly. The result? Cone-shaped expansion, meaning that the midpalatal suture opens outward, like a book opening, instead of uniformly expanding. This is because it takes more force to split the suture in the posterior (back, by the molars). This is why MSE results can make you look weird and chimp like, and why you get such a big diastema (tooth gap) for a little expansion. EASE and FME are placed posteriorly and split the mid palatal suture evenly, so the expansion ends up being a lot more natural, and you get more bizygo width and less of a diastema because it's expanding at the molars. This is also better for airway gains. Unfortunately EASE is like $20k and I don't think FME is even available yet.
they both still have the problem of exacerbating asymmetry, but that's just the price you pay for wider zygos and smile. As of now that can only be mitigated with horizontal piezo cuts, which prevent the zygo widening and it only widens the alveolar ridge and nasal cavity.

• +1
they both still have the problem of exacerbating asymmetry, but that's just the price you pay for wider zygos and smile. As of now that can only be mitigated with horizontal piezo cuts, which prevent the zygo widening and it only widens the alveolar ridge and nasal cavity.
Are you ok with your nose getting wider?

• +1
nigga look at urself ur 30 yuears old in ur dads basement crying about some lip seal online when ur eye area is fucked and ur brown as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
nigga look at urself ur 30 yuears old in ur dads basement crying about some lip seal online when ur eye area is fucked and ur brown as hell
Bro you’re a short skulled brachy midget not even in the same species as me. Funny hobbit

Holy shit legit hobbit incel. What a brutal skull no wonder you want to rope and got ostracised in your skool lolz
i dont wanna rope and never got ostracized lmao

• So Sad