How much of a falio is having no eyelashes

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Most of eyelash hairs have fallen and I am left with very little. I think in a month or so they will all be gone

I don't think such a thing exists tbh.

No failo from losing eyelashes it's more of a halo to have though it can make your eye area look better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Taylorswift
no way are you actually
I'm not touching accutane again lmao

Never used accutane or any acne specific products all you need is skin care routine + adapalene/tretinoin to remove and prevent acne if you have deep acne scars than laser fractional surgery is the way to go. This is coming from a person who's acne prone I've used adapalene/tretinoin for 3 months and the results have been fantastic my skin is starting to look photoshopped and less acne have been forming

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Never used accutane or any acne specific products all you need is skin care routine + adapalene/tretinoin to remove and prevent acne if you have acne scars than laser fractional surgery is the way to go
yes and acne is a sign of shit lmypatic system so im trying to treat the root of the problem
i think accutane is overkill for normal acne that isnt too crazy

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
has anything grown back
nothings changed since i stopped accutane just hair isnt curly anymore
No I'm losing new regrowth as well, I can tell because half the hairs I lose are very small and have a tapered end which means it has not been cut. I'm losing maybe 400+ hairs a day. That's not counting body hairs.

• Woah
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
U must have a superrrrrrrr negative response to Accutane

No I'm losing new regrowth as well, I can tell because half the hairs I lose are very small and have a tapered end which means it has not been cut. I'm losing maybe 400+ hairs a day. That's not counting body hairs.
brutal
have you cleaned up your diet and made sure there is no tension in the scalp

brutal
have you cleaned up your diet and made sure there is no tension in the scalp
I'm on strictly fish and meat diet and non starchy vegetables. It helps reduce inflammation which slows down the hairloss. And yesterday I smoked weed for the anti inflammation effect and I think it helped some, today I've only lost maybe 200 hairs

yes and acne is a sign of shit lmypatic system so im trying to treat the root of the problem
i think accutane is overkill for normal acne that isnt too crazy
My skin is acne-prone and my diet is shit, however having a skin care routine with sunscreen,vitamin c serum, adapalene/tretinoin have been a wonder to my skin it's becoming clearer and soft looking and less acne have been forming

biiiig halo look at sean o pry eyes in this vid

Get eyelash and eyebrow extensions or its over

that immunothrrapy wont work anyway... ive worked at a transplant clinic and seen all the immunotherapy cases.

Either u do like cancer patients and fake it or its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
My skin is acne-prone and my diet is shit, however having a skin care routine with sunscreen,vitamin c serum, adapalene/tretinoin have been a wonder to my skin it's becoming clearer and soft looking and less acne have been forming

if you had acne in the first place its a sign of more problems, might as well fix everything not just acne
acne isnt normal

• +1
biiiig halo look at sean o pry eyes in this vid

Using latanoprost for my eyelashes/eyebrows they are growing too fast :love:

i have longer eyelashes and i dont look like o pry
its his bones
yeah but eyelashes can make your eye area look a lot better makes it pop out better having eyelashes is an evolutionary sign that you are healthy and prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
yeah but eyelashes can make your eye area look a lot better makes it pop out better having eyelashes is an evolutionary sign that you are healthy and prime
fuck look at my avis eyelashes holy shit
18f8bcee2ebfee8804df6a05cb34ac61.jpg

• Love it
Major failo.

Just read up on accutane, apparently the hair loss is temporary and your hair comes back once you stop taking it.

Have you actually been diagnosed with alopecia areata or are you just guessing?
It's not temporary, don't read mainstream information on this drug. Many forums on acne. com show that the hairloss does not stop. I believe I have alopeica areata due to my inflamed scalp and a bunch of other factors that I might explain later. Bottom line- accutane hairloss is only temporary for females, not guys

It's not temporary, don't read mainstream information on this drug. Many forums on acne. com show that the hairloss does not stop. I believe I have alopeica areata due to my inflamed scalp and a bunch of other factors that I might explain later. Bottom line- accutane hairloss is only temporary for females, not guys
Fair enough, will the medication halt the hair loss?

Also try your best not to stress which contributes to more hair loss, distract yourself.

Fair enough, will the medication halt the hair loss?

Also try your best not to stress which contributes to more hair loss, distract yourself.
Yes it should stop the hairloss. I just need it to pass through USA customs

Most of eyelash hairs have fallen and I am left with very little. I think in a month or so they will all be gone
Are you on cancer pills or something? maybe try minox, JFL.

Are you on cancer pills or something? maybe try minox, JFL.
Accutane triggered diffuse alopeica areata for me

Don't they just grow back? Who uses accutane nowdays instead of tret? Just use minox i guess.
No it's been getting worse, I've been off accutane for 3 months and am losing 300+ hairs a day. Minox would not work because my hair follicles are still being killed off

No it's been getting worse, I've been off accutane for 3 months and am losing 300+ hairs a day. Minox would not work because my hair follicles are still being killed off
Change to tret, some people drown in a glass of water.

are you chemomaxxing