IMG_8133.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and enriquecel
Some random ass dude I found on insta btw jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, counterintuitive and HeightPilledum
if its really obvious then it's a huge falio, that guy has nct but in some lighting and pics it won't really be noticeable

if its really obvious then it's a huge falio, that guy has nct but in some lighting and pics it won't really be noticeable
Would u say this guy is an average looking guy?

similar Eye area to vinnie hacker

Low to mid ye
If that guy is low mtn then ur ltn at most. He mogs you. You have his nct but also a fucked up overly square jaw + acne + other failos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and manletmogger
If that guy is low mtn then ur ltn at most. He mogs you. You have his nct but also a fucked up overly square jaw + acne + other failos
? Ur trolling right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Usernames
? Ur trolling right?
He definitely doesn’t mog me.. I don’t have nct slightly positive actually.. jaw isn’t overly square it’s almost in ideal jaw inclination range now after leaning out a lot and his falios are worse than mine

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
He definitely doesn’t mog me.. I don’t have nct slightly positive actually.. jaw isn’t overly square it’s almost in ideal jaw inclination range now after leaning out a lot and his falios are worse than mine
Bro no its not LOL your jaw inclination is legit 119 degrees in the pic i just used to compare

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Bro no its not LOL your jaw inclination is legit 119 degrees in the pic i just used to compare
In all fairness I was looking up.. if we use a pic of me lean I mog him into oblivion

Attachments

• IMG_4816.jpeg
    IMG_4816.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
In all fairness I was looking up.. if we use a pic of me lean I mog him into oblivion
I've seen that pic, that's the only pic I've seen of you where you look good. In everything else you look like the pic I've sent.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
scleral show makes it mostly bad, nct with postive eyebrows looks fine

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Your jaw frontal was 119 measured there. How is that near ideal. 85-95 is ideal 119 is deformed
It’s around 95 - 100 measured from straight on

I've seen that pic, that's the only pic I've seen of you where you look good. In everything else you look like the pic I've sent.
Because Ive got bad collagen now I descended hard.. but that pic I sent was a looksminned pic tbf when I just woke up and bloated etc and looking up

I thought u publicly posted ur face. My friend sent me that pic of u.
He doxxed then, but anyways I don’t care but my falios aren’t even that bad

Massive
Photo Warp 3

• +1
He doxxed then, but anyways I don’t care but my falios aren’t even that bad
Well maybe it is a bad pic but you look LTN there. Id say htn+ in the school pic tho. I'll delete the pic myself dont report me

• +1
Reactions: sexy, Bitchwhipper2 and manletmogger
Well maybe it is a bad pic but you look LTN there. Id say htn+ in the school pic tho. I'll delete the pic myself dont report me
Not ltn bro 😭 in all fairness I just woke up and bad angle too, I take those types of pics out of boredom to see what rating I would get

Wtf is up with this difference bro 💀💀💀
4357667 IMG 4816
4357657 Screenshot 20240902 151137 One UI Home  01

• JFL
probably not that noticeable in motion

• +1