How much of a halo is this insane eye color and how do I achieve this color?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Unreal coloring tbh mogs gandy

A88FF310 458C 4A71 99C6 D6A9EC2BB021

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 15827
What color is this? Cant see from mobile :ogre:

The eye colour is ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and Deleted member 19551
why there is a diarrhea yellow ring in the middle :sick:all blue and lighter is way better than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
why there is a diarrhea yellow ring in the middle :sick:all blue and lighter is way better than that
It makes is striking and unique

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(
How much did it cost? That’s awesome
What would you rate the before colour and the after? It cost a fair amount but it wasn’t that bad like 3500$

How much did it cost? That’s awesome
Take a look at his pupil though. It looks messed up. I've seen that in all cases. Not sure if it's permanent, so I'm waiting for the patient's long term sides before trying it out

What would you rate the before colour and the after? It cost a fair amount but it wasn’t that bad like 3500$
I don’t know how to rate eye color but I’d say your before color looked good to me like 6.5/10 your after color like 9/10 both better than my current ahah

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Take a look at his pupil though. It looks messed up. I've seen that in all cases. Not sure if it's permanent, so I'm waiting for the patient's long term sides before trying it out
I don’t see what your referring to me but I would like to know long term effects too

I don’t know how to rate eye color but I’d say your before color looked good to me like 6.5/10 your after color like 9/10 both better than my current ahah
I was trolling jfl first pics in bad lighting

is she trying to make a shit pic on purpose :feelshmm: