how much of a looks min is smoking ciggarette buts

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
ive been smoking for a year now and since im only 16 i don't have money and sometimes i can't get ciggerets so iv'e been going to the shop and picking up buts is this bad for me and will it decrease my loooks and cause acne and all that kind of shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Kmscurry, Deleted member 4973 and 4 others
why tf do u smoke it shits on ur collagen

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, WadlowMaxxing, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
It depends how much you smoke, it will have an effect on your looks but the thing that you will ruin the most is your lungs.

Healthy normal lungs tend to be red, yours will be black after smoking cigarettes for many years.

If smoking is that important to you, do weed instead, it gives a better effect, it doesn't make you addicted and the side effects are not as bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Lux and Deleted member 6403
jfl bro, over for gypsie cels, trynna quit too

vape instead

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, RoundHouse and ShineBright
stop smoking

if youre super addicted just vape instead and try to taper off

you pick up peoples smoked cigarette butts off the floor and smoke the rest.?

JFL:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, randomuser2407 and SkinjobCatastrophe
jon kortajarena shared by Motelly on We Heart It
Francisco lachowski smoke model GIF - Find on GIFER

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
Smoking is undeniably cool. Only do it when you’re drunk and in social settings where it can make you look low inhib and give off bad boy vibes. otherwise it’s cope and a looksmin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 9670
Smoking cigs every now and then is just relaxing.
It has a natural badass feel to it vapes cant compare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
It depends how much you smoke, it will have an effect on your looks but the thing that you will ruin the most is your lungs.

Healthy normal lungs tend to be red, yours will be black after smoking cigarettes for many years.

If smoking is that important to you, do weed instead, it gives a better effect, it doesn't make you addicted and the side effects are not as bad.
It's the opposite, weed is far more destructive. Only pot head addicts will say otherwise, weed is even harsher on your lungs. With cigs they are more mainstream, so you can buy the the long filter diet garbage shit that will barely even give you a buzz if you are worried about health, femoids will barely notice unless you let the seem the case which you shouldn't because you should be looksmaxing and using a cigarette case.

you pick up peoples smoked cigarette butts off the floor and smoke the rest.?

JFL:feelskek:
Yes, in my country you can see many poor people or bums picking up cigarette butts from the ground.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and randomuser2407
Lmao its genetic. I know a yt who legit smoked 2 years straight pot everyday and skin mogs 99% of the guys out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yes, in my country you can see many poor people or bums picking up cigarette butts from the ground.
I have watched the bums pick up cigarette butts. We call used cigarette ends “dimps” so we call them “dimp pickers”

come to think of it “butt picker” sounds funnier imo lol

Smoking is awful no matter what people say you are 16 you should stop now it gets a lot harder to stop the long you do it. You also smell like shit to anyone who doesn't smoke and will waste so much money.

Smoking at 16? Tf are you thinking?

Absolutely it will. All of my family members that are lifetime smokers have shit skin, as much as it pains me to say. One of my best friends is slowly deteriorating from it as well. Everyone I've ever worked with who smokes looks like shit. Definitely quit the darts.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Absolutely it will. All of my family members that are lifetime smokers have shit skin, as much as it pains me to say. One of my best friends is slowly deteriorating from it as well. Everyone I've ever worked with who smokes looks like shit. Definitely quit the darts.
i will try

Smoking at 16? Tf are you thinking?
yes
Smoking is awful no matter what people say you are 16 you should stop now it gets a lot harder to stop the long you do it. You also smell like shit to anyone who doesn't smoke and will waste so much money.
yeah true i will try quit again but it's hard longest i quit for was 5 days cold turkey