How much of a looksmin are benzos

D

Deleted member 6873

not that bad, but huge iqmin and testmin

Brain chemistry min, highly addictive. Can't recommend

why testmin? iqmin doenst bother me i already have the iq of a mentally disabled chimp
nah my bad they don't interfere with test production

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes it is a test min tbh. It's a nervous system depressant so that's going to dampen emotion and feeling including sex drive. It won't be a looksmin at all. In fact my hair looks way better on benzos since i don't sweat through the scalp as much. It will help you to lose weight since you won't be craving food to quell your anxiety. And you will likely be able to assess your flaws more rationally and hence fix them since you won't need to play them down to quell your anxiety.

Would LSD mog tbh.
In terms of what? Lower risk of fucking you up? Why do you want to take drugs anyway? Do sth more productive with your life tbh, you already got the looks

• +1
In terms of what? Lower risk of fucking you up? Why do you want to take drugs anyway? Do sth more productive with your life tbh, you already got the looks
bored out of my mind in qurantine, my only cope atm is making music and talking with some mates tbh tryna talk with them aliens you feel me?

But yea I don't recommend either. They aren't only an IQ min, they can fuck with your reflexes and movement speed which has been proven in studies. Though this is mostly on people who have done them for 1 year plus. Though who knows how they would affect you in short term.

Would LSD mog tbh.
my only cope atm is making music... tbh tryna talk with them aliens you feel me?
yes LSD is great, also it will make music sound 100x better and you will feel a lot more creative so it can help you make it easier.
you wont be talking to aliens though, its not DMT

• Love it