How much of a looksmin are energy drinks?

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Fuark I drink one 250ml can every single day (sometimes more), I need to stop them but they give an insane dopamine and mood boost. Any serious health risks?

It's horrible for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 2661
Just drink black coffee you fucking faggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Why should they looksmin you? I don't believe that one can per day would harm your looks at all.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Caffeine is bad for collagen

Why should they looksmin you? I don't believe that one can per day would harm your looks at all.
it does. huge amount of sugar per can. sugar causes fat and specially water retention

• JFL
Reactions: Normieville and Bewusst
it does. huge amount of sugar per can. sugar causes fat and specially water retention
"Sugar causes fat" jfl. No - too many calories cause fat gain. Too little sugar actually causes food cravings and decreased circulation which instantly worsens your looks. I notice that the right amount of sugar improves my skin tone by increasing blood flow. Sugar also helps the thyroid which is essential for metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Normieville, Mateusz74 and 2 others
Legit. I noticed my bloat was almost gone when I stopped drinking for a couple of days.

"Sugar causes fat" jfl. No - too many calories cause fat gain. Too little sugar actually causes food cravings and decreased circulation which instantly worsens your looks. I notice that the right amount of sugar improves my skin tone by increasing blood flow. Sugar also helps the thyroid which is essential for metabolism.
Forgot to add that sugar also lowers stress through insulin. It decreases cortisol.

yes but not the insane amounts of it that energy drinks contain. Eat some chocolates instead thats what I do for sugar intake. Also water retention is not about calories. You can be super skinny yet bloated just by water retention

Taurine is ultra healthy
yes but not the insane amounts of it that energy drinks contain. Eat some chocolates instead thats what I do for sugar intake. Also water retention is not about calories. You can be super skinny yet bloated just by water retention
20g is quite a low amount

Taurine is ultra healthy

20g is quite a low amount
I for example noticed a big amount of bloat loss just by stopping drinking cola everyday, and energy drinks are worse

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Idk how much sugar is in a can of Red Bull for example, I never drink energy drinks. But I don't think they have more sugar than orange juice or coke for example.

About the bloat part: excess cortisol can cause severe water retention. In this case, a low sugar diet would only worsen things. The biggest and most common cause of excess water retention is dehydration, caused by too much sodium and way too little potassium. Lack of physical exercise/activity and sun exposure can also increase water retention.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
What about sugar free energy drinks and sodas?
Surely they wont cause bloat in the face (maybe bloat in stomach tho cause of carbobation)

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
They honestly make zero difference in my opinion. It’s just like eating a candy bar and having a coffee.

If your bones are shit, you’re short and you have NCT - Doesn’t matter if you never have a single energy drink in your life. Still a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 245
Idk how much sugar is in a can of Red Bull for example, I never drink energy drinks. But I don't think they have more sugar than orange juice or coke for example.

About the bloat part: excess cortisol can cause severe water retention. In this case, a low sugar diet would only worsen things. The biggest and most common cause of excess water retention is dehydration, caused by too much sodium and way too little potassium. Lack of physical exercise/activity and sun exposure can also increase water retention.
Forgot to add: weak blood vessels/capillaries can also cause excess water retention. So make sure to get plenty of vitamin C every day.

sugar causes bloat from my experience

Another diet cope thread by some faggot that's probably to poor to afford surgery

Do you seriously think a fucking ENERGY DRINK is going to a make a difference

Chad probably drank two of them before fucking your oneitis

All these threads worry about fruits and other shit that has a fucking minscule impact on your looks are dumb as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, BeestungLipsTheory, Zdeweilx and 2 others
when i do a cheat day and eat like 6k kcal instead of my 3500-4k maintenance. id expect to look shit the following day, but i actually look leaner and better each time jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness and Deleted member 685
Another diet cope thread by some faggot that's probably to poor to afford surgery

Do you seriously think a fucking ENERGY DRINK is going to a make a difference

Chad probably drank two of them before fucking your oneitis

All these threads worry about fruits and other shit that has a fucking minscule impact on your looks are dumb as fuck
one sometimes doesnt but drinking everyday does have an impact. JFL at saying that bloaminning is "minuscule" when its usually one of the most dramatic looksmaxes